New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unsuccessful. Was supposed to be attending a god awful ‘family get together’ on the wife’s side in Walthamstow on the day. All bloody gooners too. Saw this and thought it was the most amazing of excuses and got my hopes up. Now I’m bloody lumbered with a bunch of chavvy scumcunts all day. Thanks a lot Levy. #levyout
Just lie mate. Fuck going to that family thing. Sounds shithouse

To all those who applied and were successful, serious congratulations.

"You lucky bastards.........you lucky, lucky bastards.....Proper little Levy's pet aren't we.
You must of slipped him a few shekels, eh"

To Nutter-Naylor Nutter-Naylor
Official Email
Confidential

To: Naylor the Nutter

This is to confirm you have been chosen to attend the THFC new stadium event on Saturday the 16th of December 2018. You are also invited to attend the Daniel Levy Cheese Room tasting celebrations. You will have the opportunity to meet our U19 players.
Signed by Daniel Levy
Chairman THFC

Last edited:
image.php

South stand podium looking a lot clearer - much of the temporary wooden flooring has been removed. And the first tree planted.

Anyone would think something important was happening in a week or so !

Last edited:
My mate got in.....have you all read the small print? Its binding if you got the email......cant believe they're gonna draw £210 from your card, and the special guest is Sol Campbell

If anyone that is going is blind, in a wheelchair or has no arms to hold there ticket, I am more than happy to help a fellow supporter with gaining entry to the new stadium.
It's the least I can do to show my support of the new stadium.

Back
Top Bottom