New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've had the email - I'm in. Application for leave from work is in, failing that one of my unsuccessful friends will have it.

Edit: Just read about the spot checks. I might not be feeling very well that day.

Unsuccessful. Was supposed to be attending a god awful ‘family get together’ on the wife’s side in Walthamstow on the day. All bloody gooners too. Saw this and thought it was the most amazing of excuses and got my hopes up. Now I’m bloody lumbered with a bunch of chavvy scumcunts all day. Thanks a lot Levy. #levyout

Unsuccessful. Was supposed to be attending a god awful ‘family get together’ on the wife’s side in Walthamstow on the day. All bloody gooners too. Saw this and thought it was the most amazing of excuses and got my hopes up. Now I’m bloody lumbered with a bunch of chavvy scumcunts all day. Thanks a lot Levy. #levyout
They don't know you didn't get one.

NAxYP5i.jpg

InW1ndB.jpg

Must have been a random selection process.
My mate didn't get in, been a season ticket holder for years and goes regular home&away, and is a local bod.
His mate has had a season ticket for 5 minutes(second season) and gets in.

I've got the email and I have the 11 slot, applied only for myself as my friend I go with can't make it.
If a middle aged woman asks you to take a photo with a camera - that will be me!!! Would love to meet up afterwards if people can hang around afterwards.

Couldn't you just lie to the missus and go walk around the outside instead? Surely better than being human and polite to a bunch of scumcunts?

Back
Top Bottom