New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There's nothing wrong with the cladding, I have to admit it looked a bit weird at first but it's grown on me, it's distinctive and makes our stadium look a lot different and more interesting than that other lot's shithole...in fact all those other cunt's shitholes too...

There's nothing wrong with the cladding, I have to admit it looked a bit weird at first but it's grown on me, it's distinctive and makes our stadium look a lot different and more interesting than that other lot's shithole...in fact all those other cunt's shitholes too...

The stadium also isn't finished yet, these things tend to look better once everything comes together.

I regularly walk around 90% finished building sites think they look shit and then revisit a few weeks later and they look great - normally the lighting and the way it reflects off different finishes is key.

It doesn’t bother me at all. I really like the ‘busy’ look of the facade. It’s distinctive.
Tend to agree. Also, I'm certain that its a 'focus' because it's the last bit that's just been added, all the attention is on it. Most of us have watched this grow out of the ground and have been fixated on each piece added.

I was there on Friday and didn't even notice it. I was too busy fixating on the next bit due to be completed. Think of it this way, did anyone even mention it when the pictures were first released, was there anyone saying I don't like that bit.

Can give you a further heads up ... believe it or not as you choose ... we have received the Safety tests/Reports and whilst they are a massive improvement on January they are by no means a 'pass' ... to be fair a pass wasn't expected, there's always remedial work after any tests, for NWHL a lot of that work is now in the less critical areas as for obvious reasons we have focused on the main public areas. The PAVA system is the biggest headache and Mace (subbed to TYCO) are still unwilling to guarantee that this will be 100% working in time for the Man Utd game ... although that remains entirely possible ...

So do we have a Plan B?

Plan B is to get the FLA and the Council to sign off on Man Utd with either: a fully working PAVA system, or to allow the currently mostly working PAVA system fully backed up with fire-marshals on radios .... we need them to make a decision on this very soon, fingers are crossed that we will be given the go ahead, but it's out of our hands so we can't give out any information, not until we are told yes or no ....

Last edited:
For those at work...I'm not sure they'll cheer you up though...
DteklSDWkAEVLTb.jpg

This may be the grow light storage area under the North stand...

Dtekk0iXQAE5bHT.jpg

DtekkUeWoAEfgmg.jpg

Dtekj1SWoAAbYvp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom