New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dm7AxrbXcAAMKnK.jpg

That's really encouraging. It's hard to tell because 'Angel' already has a ton of reverb baked in, but that sounds like a short reverb for a large stadium. Hopefully someone catches a test a of song with more punch, like a snappy snare.

image.php

2nd crane on the West side of the stadium being dismantled faster than the first crane - its already reduced to a 'stump' which the red mobile crane will take out within the next hour or so, leaving the whole of the west side available to be worked on from the afternoon onwards.

West side looks so different and more finished already without the cranes and other 'stuff' which has been removed from in front of the stadium !

Meanwhile work is already in progress to fill in the hole in which the first crane was sited !

The 'stump' of the 2nd crane now removed by red mobile crane, so now completely dismantled.

There are 3 cranes left on site of which the one on the south podium and north east of the stadium are likely to be the next to be removed leaving the one on the south east with the very long jib (horizontal operating arm) which I'd guess will be the last to come down.

Question now is whether the one on the south podium going to come down now or does it still have a few more tasks left to be done (eg lifting parts of the Sky walk onto the roof of south stand) so it comes down in a couple of weeks. And similar question for the north east crane.

And when more of the cranes come down it really signals that the build is starting to come to an end !

Every time I get pissed about the stadium delay I look at the pictures and it's really amazing. Superb design. Can't wait to see how it looks during a match.

Back
Top Bottom