New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

just got my home kit. fits great and I seem to be in the minority but i actually like the way it looks. only thing i didnt like was the cost of getting it shipped to texas.

Long sleeved home shirt ordered today after trying one on in JJB - See you at the Norwich game, I'll be the one in the Spurs shirt...

Ordered off sports direct for 40 quid but there was 4 quid postage as well (I bought some shoes as well so postage didn't bother me). 45 quid for the long sleeved in JJB.

jroam82 said:
Incidentally - the kit team also forgot that we have BLUE names and numbers against Valencia.

[ Image ]

Took this from the 'Sports Direct' thread, but has anyone ordered the home kit from official site with a name/number on the back?

Are they definitely navy? Only have doubts because of this pic.

Getting one from JJB this week and don't really trust them!

Stanners said:
jroam82 said:
Incidentally - the kit team also forgot that we have BLUE names and numbers against Valencia.

[ Image ]

Took this from the 'Sports Direct' thread, but has anyone ordered the home kit from official site with a name/number on the back?

Hey mate,

Every other preseason game had the normal blue names and numbers on the home kit (Stevenage, LA, Liverpool, and Watford at least). Wouldn't call them navy, but we've well and truly established my OCD :)

It's what we've worn since they made the new template in 07/08 so I imagine we'd stick with that. They used to have a guide in the official catalogue - moreso for the aways, but still. Anyone seen one?

Seems they can't necessarily even get the kit right, so maybe hold off until the weekend to be sure.

Lastly, CONFIRM with JJB when you order what colour you want. Wasn't JJB back then but I got stuck with a 97/98 Ginola shirt with white instead of gold from a third party.

jroam82 said:
Stanners said:
jroam82 said:

[ Image ]

Hey mate,

Every other preseason game had the normal blue names and numbers on the home kit (Stevenage, LA, Liverpool, and Watford at least). Wouldn't call them navy, but we've well and truly established my OCD :)

It's what we've worn since they made the new template in 07/08 so I imagine we'd stick with that. They used to have a guide in the official catalogue - moreso for the aways, but still. Anyone seen one?

Seems they can't necessarily even get the kit right, so maybe hold off until the weekend to be sure.

Lastly, CONFIRM with JJB when you order what colour you want. Wasn't JJB back then but I got stuck with a 97/98 Ginola shirt with white instead of gold from a third party.

Cheers, long story but I'm getting the shirt delivered to a JJB store near me. It's arriving either today or Friday. Will gamble on blue if it comes today but if it comes on Friday I'll just collect on Saturday night or Sunday.

Waiting until then might also allow me to get our new star striker's name on the back :cudicini:

If not it'll be Sandro.

Was actually going to order the away kit from them but they only had it in women's and infant's sizes. Weird.

196789_463893826976261_1481632844_n.jpg

Finally picked up my home kit from JJB today, got Sandro 30 printed on the back.

Got back in the car and had a look at it. The 'S' in Sandro was printed upside down. Now have to wait until next Friday for another shirt to be delivered.

:avbfacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom