New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

My first thought when the kits were released was 'I'll be having the away kit, although the back is a tad fussy'

Saw them in SportsDirect Plymouth at lunchtime, and BOTH kits look a lot better in the flesh than in their pics.

brighty said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/SpursDrum/status/226373741570056192[/tweet]

Grim
Is it weird that when I look at that, I see this?
2009010422123870.jpg

What I don't understand about the third kit is who will we wear it against? If we clash with the home or away, the third is still too similar a shade to the away against, say, Newcastle?

After seeing an away jersey in person I must say I actually like it quite a bit. The home is fine but I think it is a step back from last season... no need for all the grey wingdings.

The third, well, let's just hope it stays in the closet most of the year.

Home kit last season was beautiful, but overall I think this coming season's kit is a massive improvement.

Agree that the grey highlights are unnecessary, and the chevrons would have looked better had the colors been reversed, but overall both are downright sexy, imo.

I don't know about all of you, but I am quite liking that third kit ... Plus with the logo on, I think it would look more like a football kit and much better.
I expected UA to do something crazy and unique with the third and "Wa-La" :cudicini:

Back
Top Bottom