New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thelonious said:
TheSprocketMan said:
Folks just wondering if anyone has got their shirts yet? Looking to order mine but kinda need to know how it fits. Is it loose or tight? Small or large? I'm in Norn Iron and there's pretty much no chance I'll be able to go to a store and try one on, at least for a while anyway.
they're on sale in Sports Direct/JJB now presuming these stores are in NI.

They are but the selection of shirts over here is atrocious. It's Man Utd, Scum, Liverpool, Chelsea, Celtic and Rangers. It's a treasure hunt to find anything else.

Don't look like the same colour to me?

d70Qm.png

Or is it just my dodgy eyesight...

:defoe:

Under Armour Tottenham Hotspur Away Kit 2012/2013 Mini

The Under Armour Tottenham Hotspur 2012/2013 Mini Away Kit is a superb replica design for any young fan of the North London club, with a short sleeved top, comfortable shorts and knitted socks completing the set.

This infants Spurs away kit features the club badge and Under Armour logo to both the top and shorts, and is constructed with a breathable and comfortable HeatGear fabric, perfect for casual wear and emulating the skills of your herpes on the pitch.

That can't be right...

TheSprocketMan said:
Thelonious said:
TheSprocketMan said:
Folks just wondering if anyone has got their shirts yet? Looking to order mine but kinda need to know how it fits. Is it loose or tight? Small or large? I'm in Norn Iron and there's pretty much no chance I'll be able to go to a store and try one on, at least for a while anyway.

They are but the selection of shirts over here is atrocious. It's Man Utd, Scum, Liverpool, Chelsea, Celtic and Rangers. It's a treasure hunt to find anything else.

Same down here in the South mate and even if you do find a shop selling Spurs shirts its the home one only.
Comparing the home and away shirts on the official store they look to have a different style too, the home shirt looks more loose fitting than the away.

CharlieTHFC said:

The Under Armour Tottenham Hotspur 2012/2013 Mini Away Kit is a superb replica design for any young fan of the North London club, with a short sleeved top, comfortable shorts and knitted socks completing the set.

This infants Spurs away kit features the club badge and Under Armour logo to both the top and shorts, and is constructed with a breathable and comfortable HeatGear fabric, perfect for casual wear and emulating the skills of your herpes on the pitch.

That can't be right...

I chuckled a lot at that.

jroam82 said:
CharlieTHFC said:

That can't be right...

I chuckled a lot at that.
Must be Mike Ashley starting the mind games for the first game of the season.

MaynoothSpur said:
TheSprocketMan said:
Thelonious said:
TheSprocketMan said:

Same down here in the South mate and even if you do find a shop selling Spurs shirts its the home one only.
Comparing the home and away shirts on the official store they look to have a different style too, the home shirt looks more loose fitting than the away.

That's what I was thinking. The two shirts look like totally different fits. I'd rather have one that is slightly tighter fitting if I'm honest. Gotta give the girls what they want of course.

Back
Top Bottom