New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

I got the whole of of last seasons kit, two shirts this time round, but damn those socks are comfy and the shorts let package hang freely which is more than I can say for my other pairs.

Also was it jumping on the bandwagon to get Parker on my shirt by september?

I know, it was my first ever named shirt, I think next season though for shits and giggles to get a Saha shirt,

I also know a gooner cunt who owns this season shirt with, van Persie(cunt) Home, Wilshere(cunt) Home, Henry(cunt)Home, Frimpong(cunt)home, Oxlade chamberlain(will become a cunt) Away. Plus the whole kit

My track record of names on shirts is so bad that i either get "Burko" or nothing.....

Some highlights include Sheringham, Kanoute, Keane, and Defoe, all just before they left.

Huddlestone just before he changed number....

Then the collection of Davies, Acimovic, Taarabt, Berbatov, Rebrov and Carr. All for one reason or another i regret.

I got two players names on my kits- judas- and keane. Never again. I couldn't even sell it on ebay. Off subject- fuck chelsea

Thelonious said:
That's precisely why I don't go for names of players on my shirts, things can change pretty quickly.

Stick to legends. I'll be rockin' my BLANCHFLOWER 4 tonight. First time I've worn it! It still has the Puma labels on it.

As somebody who designs apparel for a living for an international company every day
I'm very very interested to see what the new kit is going to look like. Personally there are very few
kits i have ever really liked. the 09/10 home kit was my favourite up until last seasons home kit.
best kit tottenham have ever had in my opinion. this season I couldnt be arsed to buy the kit it look horrible
except maybe for the black option, and i cannot stand sports shirts with collars. makes them look like cricketers.
fucking siff those collared shirts. besides that i have always been a fan of less is more.
having said that though I do try my best to get all my replica shirts from the lane because its the only
real way i can support the club financially as i cant go to games.

I still can't see what's wrong with summit along these lines... i've had enough of swishes, chevrons and 'jazzy-ness'

tottenham_hotspur_1965-1966.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1962-1963-change.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1958-1961-3rd.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1966-1970-euro.gif

------- HOME ------------- AWAY ---------------- 3rd --------------- EUROPE ------

I know it's a bit '60s/'70s Retro, but fuck it... we're a Football club, not a fashion show... let's get the kit right, and KEEP it that way (imagine Levy agreeing to a 5-year same-kit policy... he'd sell a fucking shed load! If only he understood what rewarding loyalty means to the fans)

Only had King and Benny on my shirts :)

I hope the new home kit its just plain white and blue. I'd let them get 'jazzy' on the other kits.

Let's just clear this up. The best kit is, and will always be the old school plain white with the cockerel inside a shield thing.

retro > everything

Back
Top Bottom