New Spurs kit (unveiled July 12)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Re: New Spurs kit

Dru said:
It might be just me but does anyone else hate the word 'jersey'?
I'm not a fan either (oh look, I used the word in an earlier post). I'm blame the Yanks. My love of the NFL has Americanized me a bit, but if I ever refer to the beautiful game as soccer, I'll post my address so Spurs fans come round and throw rocks at me!!

I kind of think Maryland's kit is so bad it's horrifyingly awesome.

Not sure how they could get that ridiculous with Spurs.

The Maryland shirt is based on the state flag, which is equally as vulgar, so I wouldn't worry about that sort of pattern making it's way across to the Spurs shirt.

New Spurs kit

Why can't they just stick with plain white with blue emblems for home hits, same but with yellow for away.

simples.

The club, undergoing a rebrand of sorts, have ditched yellow as a third colour.
That's not to say yellow kits won't be seen, but it's no longer a simple case of navy, white or yellow. I'm wondering would this mean we could forsee green kits, or orange kits or something.
All orange would be awesome.

again- lets keep it simple. I don't want an exotic 2nd or 3rd kit. Also I don't want the brand all over the kit. I've got pumas & kappas all over my arms chest and legs- enough of that shit

Luda said:
The club, undergoing a rebrand of sorts, have ditched yellow as a third colour.
That's not to say yellow kits won't be seen, but it's no longer a simple case of navy, white or yellow. I'm wondering would this mean we could forsee green kits, or orange kits or something.
All orange would be awesome.

Bingo

Two birds, one stone. New kit colour and new chant all in one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ti2e59WSSs[/youtube]

It seems they started with replacing the yellow boards that go all around the tiers in WHL with the new white ones we've seen this season.

naa, won't even need em to match the EL badges the way this is going. Everton and liverpool will surely catch us at this rate...

Re: 2012/13 Tottenham Kits

tottenham-08-09-third-kit2.jpg

the second spurs kit i ever got and got Woodgate on the back. still love that shirt, however its really not made for playing in

Back
Top Bottom