New Manager Poll

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your pick as new manager?

• Laudrup

Votes: 33 13.1%
  • Klinsmann

Votes: 21 8.4%
  • Capello

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Hoddle

Votes: 23 9.2%
  • Redknapp

Votes: 8 3.2%
  • Luis Enrique

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Sherwood/Freund combo

Votes: 6 2.4%
  • Another PL manager

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Hiddink

Votes: 49 19.5%
  • Anyone else

Votes: 58 23.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TommyD123

Supporter
I don't think we're a big enough draw for the Dortmund dude and am not knowledgeable enough about non-PL managers so didn't include any but felt the options are all somewhat obtainable (if mostly flawed)

Capello has a very proven record

"Capello has the distinction of winning the domestic league title with every club he has coached throughout his career"

The fun side of me says this guy ->:klinsmann:

Capello...but if people didn't like the football under AVB then I think that they will be suicidal.

Thing is, with the powerhouse CM we have already assembled, wouldn't hiring Capello be a case of making the cap fit? (no pun intended!!)
I doubt the style would change much, but the attitude might!

Thing is, with the powerhouse CM we have already assembled, wouldn't hiring Capello be a case of making the cap fit? (no pun intended!!)
I doubt the style would change much, but the attitude might!

Agreed the style might not change (although the formation might). That's the pathetic reason Madrid sacked him for (playing unattractive but successful football).

Capello for me as he's got a good relationship with Baldini already and will proper lay into these under performing pansies we got wearing the shirt if they don't shape up sharpish. Hiddink would do too. We've got alot of big egos in our ranks who need to be put in there place.

Capello for me as he's got a good relationship with Baldini already and will proper lay into these under performing pansies we got wearing the shirt if they don't shape up sharpish. Hiddink would do too. We've got alot of big egos in our ranks who need to be put in there place.

I'd say our lack of egos which led to some of these demoralising defeats

Back
Top Bottom