New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if they were going for a good colour i would of loved something similar to this

shopping

That third kit is awful, I hope we never play in it again. On my iPad screen it was actually hard to see the players some times as they disappeared in the shadows. And what idiot used black for the name and numbers, they just couldn’t be seen.
Horrible choice by whoever approved the kit, Nike need to stop with the obscure colours and just stick with primary ones that are easy to see.

So what is it?🤔

The shorts are black though, right??

And so are Fulham's...

So the question still stands...

Why are we wearing a kit whose shorts clash with the home team?

what's wrong with Navy shirt and white shorts.... THAT'S what I wanna know!
It's salmon. Salmon that's been left out for a day.

Honest to god, how hard can it be?

Home: White/Navy
Away: Navy/White
3rd: ALL Yellow or ALL Sky Blue

...sometimes I think people that work as kit manufacturers are colour blind IDIOTS!

Taupe indeed!

That third kit is awful, I hope we never play in it again. On my iPad screen it was actually hard to see the players some times as they disappeared in the shadows. And what idiot used black for the name and numbers, they just couldn’t be seen.
Horrible choice by whoever approved the kit, Nike need to stop with the obscure colours and just stick with primary ones that are easy to see.

It's crap for telly and probably for the players too; but I look damn handsome in my pinky-beige splendour.

:pochsmirk:

That's a very nice retro style. Similar pattern to Denmark's 86 World Cup kit:
iu

Yup, Hummel used that Denmark 1986 template for many teams at the time, including Villa, Southampton, Coventry, Feyenoord; and now they're doing exactly the same with almost all their teams.

It's an all time classic and I wish we were with them so we could get the same treatment. That or a reworked version of our chevron kit from the same era.

Back
Top Bottom