New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

B4-DB0-AD9-3-D95-4-F35-9772-40113-F545-A67.jpg

2-C4-CE648-E13-F-4479-AA72-7-CC37007-D11-E.png

both landed soccer 03

B4-DB0-AD9-3-D95-4-F35-9772-40113-F545-A67.jpg

2-C4-CE648-E13-F-4479-AA72-7-CC37007-D11-E.png

both landed soccer 03
As lovely as they are, I just don't see the point of the 3rd one...
Grey is WAY TOO SIMILAR to white, and wasn't it a GREY shirt that SAF famously ditched at half time against Southampton, 'cos non of the Man Utd players could see eachother....?

Just saying!

Last edited:
Will we? Is there a rule that away kits must be worn when away even if the home kit doesn't clash with theirs? Or is it considered a clash for Brentford because theirs has white stripes on it?

TBH I preferred it when we just had a kit and a change kit for when they clashed. None of this kits for home, away, third, Europe, etc. bollocks.
Definitely enough of a clash that we would have to wear our away kit.
We worse our away kit last season. As a matter of reference too, Brentford Vs Leeds saw one team wear their away kit each time too.

It's more about colour blindness and contrast issues rather than the actual colours. For people with impaired vision, it's harder than you'd think to differentiate them.

Definitely enough of a clash that we would have to wear our away kit.
We worse our away kit last season. As a matter of reference too, Brentford Vs Leeds saw one team wear their away kit each time too.

It's more about colour blindness and contrast issues rather than the actual colours. For people with impaired vision, it's harder than you'd think to differentiate them.
Fuck 'em... let them watch the snooker!

I'm JOKIIIIIIIING!

Still no official away or third kit announcements yet. I know we all know what they’re going to be but it seems odd to me. Maybe they’re deciding whether to put Kane in the promo materials?

Back
Top Bottom