New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Probably time I started looking at knock-offs after drawers full of (unworn) authentic shirts (some of which Mrs GG gave to the second hand store as she didn’t like the color).
The only copy I have is a Brazil shirt bought for ten bucks in a street market in Paraguay.

DHGate is your friend! Or that soccer (whatever fucking number it is now)

Pre-match shirt……..eek
DE29-BF8-E-03-F7-4976-A429-6-A316-EB879-C3.webp
Is it an actual QR code? Because that would at least have a point.

My order of last season's third shirt got delivered from soccer04 today.

It is about 3/4 sizes too small without exaggeration!

Better half is adamant she's returning it 😂

The little lad looks awesome in his though so £12 well spent.

With that odd colour combination, gonna be interesting to see the shorts and socks!!??

A black shirt with a navy blue collar, and purple under the arms???
Really like that shirt. Just renewed my acquaintance with DHgate as not available on Soccer03 yet. 🤫

I was wondering if anyone can help me find a high viz vest with the Spurs badge on the back, please?

I have had mine at work for 2 years and an auditor says it no longer qualifies as "high viz"

This made my Gooner boss very happy as he has been asking me to get rid of mine since I have had it.

The thing is, I have googled it, checked Amazon, eBay and Spurs shop, and cannot find one anywhere.

If anyone has a link to one i would be very grateful.

Plus piss my boss off!

Thanks for any help.

I was wondering if anyone can help me find a high viz vest with the Spurs badge on the back, please?

I have had mine at work for 2 years and an auditor says it no longer qualifies as "high viz"

This made my Gooner boss very happy as he has been asking me to get rid of mine since I have had it.

The thing is, I have googled it, checked Amazon, eBay and Spurs shop, and cannot find one anywhere.

If anyone has a link to one i would be very grateful.

Plus piss my boss off!

Thanks for any help.

Buy a high vis, get a spurs iron on badge...

Bob's your uncle, Fanny is your aunt.

I wonder when the third kit will be released? It’s usually in time for the first European game, but obviously we won’t have one. they also sometimes get forced to release it early because both the home and away kit clash with our opposition in one of the first away games, but that doesn’t look to be a problem.

If the rumoured away kit launch on 18th July is true, then my guess for the third kit is the weekend of the Shakhtar Donetsk game

I only wear Holsten sponsored shirts oh which I have too many, cheap as chips, and Kappa which look far better than any Nike or Puma shite.

Seriously, how nice is the second one, true Spurs. :tobyarm:. I’d shag my granny in that bad boy, classy, lily white, no faff. I hate this shiney fighting cockerel, he doesn’t need highlighting to do the job. To this day I still have 4 Holsten over a weekend, just my era, if I’m being honest I preferred supporting us back then.

Sinton, Domenguez, Walker, Fox, I dunno why but I conn cited so much more. Now it’s just all mundane, I’m just an old bastard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom