New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

3494-A623-DDDB-4723-92-BF-BE3-DDC25007-B.jpg

Just got mine in the mail .. looks great in person.
Nice and clean kit! 🤙
I know we say this every year...but that shirt would look so much better without the big red letters splashed across the front! Looks decent though.

We don't need to imagine it, do we? To me that looks pretty much the same as the leaked kit, the only difference is the colour of the trim.

I was referring to the template of the shirt not the decoration.
Personally I couldn't give a flying fuck what colour the sponsor logo is, it's the club badge that's important.

Just dig the old away blue one out from few years ago with the shield on the badge. Nike look a bit lost to me. I think an all yellow kit with a bit of navy on the socks and shorts and sponsor in that colour woukd be fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom