New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

HTB2dKC.jpg
The AIA doesn't look right in any pf those photos, and the second A is possibly pealing away in this photo?

When the Champions League starts. They brand them as Champions League away kits. I think the only time we wore our purple one last season was away at the Bernabéu
It'll be a damn sight better than the 'Not all White' home kit with NAVY CUMBERBAND we're gonna have to wear at WHLmk.II!

The AIA doesn't look right in any pf those photos, and the second A is possibly pealing away in this photo?
If you look, it's the label on the inside of the shirt (you can see the stitching running underneath it).
I prefer that 3rd shirt to the other two abominations.
I actually quite like the away kit (as evidenced by the fact that I bought one) but I do agree that the third is quite nice in a 'different' sort of way. If you're going to go weird then go full-on weird. Could look great with the alternative European letting Nike does.

spurs-third-6-min.jpg

To play in a third shirt twice like last year is a massive piss take. The green kit will be worn for away champions league games more than likely even if the other team is not in white

I was at the Minneapolis game and quite a few were walking around in away kits - gotta say, that one is really growing on me after seeing it in person.

Back
Top Bottom