New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I tried ordering the new away kit with a Champions League badge but it looks like they only offer it with the home kit on their website. Anyone know a place that'll sell the new away kit with the Champions League badge?

What do you all think about the price of the shirt? £55 a bit steep? I think £40 is a fair price. No doubt I'll still buy one tho. I am getting my son the kit for his second birthday. Going to have his name on and number. £55 but it will look quality tho!

What do you all think about the price of the shirt? £55 a bit steep? I think £40 is a fair price. No doubt I'll still buy one tho. I am getting my son the kit for his second birthday. Going to have his name on and number. £55 but it will look quality tho!

Toddler kit's are £42 which include the socks and shorts.

When did they shoot the photos for the kit?

Would not Lloris have been in France preparing for the semi/final?

Also what was Vertonghen's injury again? Thought it ruled him out for four months.

Plus, I was wondering, do they already place orders for kits with player's names on them? Isn't that a waste when some players will definitely be leaving? (This goes for every year and every club) No one really is going to buy a kit of a player who's left.

When did they shoot the photos for the kit?

Would not Lloris have been in France preparing for the semi/final?

Also what was Vertonghen's injury again? Thought it ruled him out for four months.

Just a wild guess, but I'd say they were recorded weeks ago, Vertonghen is still injured, and they had a cardboard cut-out of Hugo on launch day. :pochwtf:

Not a fan of any ... yet. I'm sure it'll change.

How come you can't get any kits in sizes for less than 2 years old? Will they follow?

Not my pic, but for some reason (that I just cannot logically explain) the 3rd shirt is really catching my eye in a good way.

ffa492c2652eb34ae31bb34cce51bbdb.jpg

Maybe it's the '80's disco sheen' (as I did grow up fully appreciative of the Le Coq Sportif shadow)...

:ledleylick:

Not my pic, but for some reason I just cannot logically explain that 3rd shirt is really catching my eye in a good way.

ffa492c2652eb34ae31bb34cce51bbdb.jpg

Maybe it's the '80's disco sheen' as I did grow up fully appreciative of the Le Coq Sportif shadow

:ledleylick:
It's definitely shinier/more 'gold' than the pictures on the Spurs website indicate (in a good way).

Can't wait to pop down to the megastore and see them in the flesh.

Do they actually have a working changing room these days? Last time I went they didn't.
:lameladisgust:

Back
Top Bottom