New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Overall, I think this is a decent set of kits.

The home shoulda been better - which seems to be the story every season with UA - but that away one ... It's such a beauty! One of the best away ones in recent years, imo. And that third isn't too shabby either. Kinda retro. Actually, that looks more American to me than the away one.

Oh and Thin Lilywhite Duke Thin Lilywhite Duke ... The away is getting gold letters!
image.jpg

hoooooly shit nostalgia attack (kiddhan pahji), I had this shirt (with ginola's number :cool:) when i was a yoof:

JizHF5f.jpg

Seriously tempted now

*also, this is the best home shirt we've had in years, I can't believe it's the one people are angry about. it's plain--the only thing you can hate is the blue section, surely. kin ell.

third looks better in person judging by vids and candid pics, it's not quite so dark. best crop of kits from UA imo.

Last edited:
Dont like the 3rd at all, not a fan of the home and I need time to be sold on the away. I think the sleeves ruin it personally, it would have been better if they left it plain.

Personally happy with all three to be honest - didn't see that all gold pinstripe 3rd kit coming, leaks, predictions, concepts n' all.

Reckon they'll look even better in the flesh.

As for the gold haters, there's no red AIA so get over it - you can't have everything.

Only ever so slightly small gripe, is why o why do we have navy away shorts & socks, when we have the same for the home....but I'm still liking them

:townhmm:

Back
Top Bottom