New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I for one am disappointed. I had heard a rumour this was going to be our third kit:
giant-gonzales-img2152251-1243436271.jpg

Also - the new home kit has blue socks. What's that all about?
It means none of the kits have white shorts or white socks... so all white European nights an impossibility?

Also - the new home kit has blue socks. What's that all about?
It means none of the kits have white shorts or white socks... so all white European nights an impossibility?
We wore blue socks a couple years ago on the home kit and switched to white for Europe. They will wear white. Personally I dislike the look of dark shorts with with white socks. Looks a bit "gym class."

kit1617_730x500.jpg

Taking into account the GK kits... What a mish-mash of colours...

Sky Blue and Orange don't really go with any of the kits...

...seriously, of all the years to ignore a classic GREEN (which I think goes rather well with GOLD!!)
And surely upon SHIRLEY the home GK could've been GOLD to compliment the trim in the home kit, and pretty much replicate the 3rd kit (as I assume we won't ever be wearing that at home??)

Overall, I think this is a decent set of kits.

The home shoulda been better - which seems to be the story every season with UA - but that away one ... It's such a beauty! One of the best away ones in recent years, imo. And that third isn't too shabby either. Kinda retro. Actually, that looks more American to me than the away one.

Oh and Thin Lilywhite Duke Thin Lilywhite Duke ... The away is getting gold letters!
image.jpg

Last edited:
All of this gold, did Leicester get points deducted for banned substances? Did we beat Newcastle on the last day?
Was the collapse all a bad dream?

Back
Top Bottom