New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leaked Under Armor training gear and stuff ...

CjjC77dWsAAiZeN.jpg:large

A red shirt? A freaking Red SHIRT?!
Please don't tell me that our 3rd kit will also be red now.

Fuck UA. Surely taking the piss now. And this has nothing to do with AIA.
And why have the people at Spurs even sanctioned it? Come on.

:avbfu:

(Mind you, I like the color red. But with all things Tottenham, there's no place for it.)

Last edited:
Leaked training gear and stuff ...

(Mind you, I like the color red. But with all things Tottenham, there's no place for it.)
Good Lord, if that red training kit is real then Under Armour really are taking a shit on the carpet on their way out.

Leaked Under Armor training gear and stuff ...

Seriously, if they go with red for ANYTHING connected with Tottenham Hotspur... then really, what's the fucking point?

We may as well sew a Gun on the front of the shirt and convince the paying public that 'Gun' rhymes with 'one'... and that Spurs have a proud history of winning trophies in years ending in ONE... and we're from London, therefore love a bit of Cockney Rhyming slang... then the Gun is a perfect representation of that!

Plus Kane always shoots and scores... and you shoot a gun, and red is lucky in The Far East... so why the fuck not?

I blame half-and-half Scarves for starting all this inter-club colour nonsense!

I know we can laugh and joke about this... but seriously... if the club actually ARE thinking of releasing some RED SPURS MERCHANDISE then all the supporters have to do... and I mean EVERY SUPPORTER has to do... is NOT BUY ONE.
a pre-ordered warehouse full of UNSOLD RED Spurs training tops would soon get the message across!

I don't like it, but if it had been any other season I would be thinking oh well, roll on next season's.
It's the fact that its the last year in the current stadium and we were expecting something better ....Well that's my take on it, anyway.

The best we can hope for is that Levy, UA and Nike can reach an agreement where we "present" the deal with the new kit supplier late in the season, and get an awesome special edition for the last match or the last few even to celebrate WHL. Not likely, but I'm clinging to if the last UA is going to be as ugly as it would seem.

The red thing is a complete taboo as far as I, and most other Spurs fans, are concerned..

We need to think of an appropriate response if this, as unlikely as it seems, proves to be true.

'We're Tottenham Hotspur, we never wear red.....'

Good Lord, if that red training kit is real then Under Armour really are taking a shit on the carpet on their way out.
Yeah, it's beyond tone-deaf now. They released some good kits for us at the start, marred only by the red AIA that was out of their control.

Now they're just handing us absolute shit. I've got the home kit from last season with the yellow piping in Kane's number, because I love what he did that season, but let's just all admit that it was a shit kit.

They're not respecting the club, its identity, history, or its supporters anymore.

Last edited:
Well it looks like I'm going to have to chose something very different to wear next season. Thinking of going with this - with Pochettino on the back - as at least it is Tottenham colours:

argentina-2015-away-kit-1.jpg

Yeah, it's beyond tone-deaf now. They released some good kits for us at the start, marred only by the red AIA that was out of their control.

Now they're just handing us absolute shit. I've got the home kit from last season with the yellow piping in Kane's number, because I love what he did that season, but let's just all admit that it was a shit kit.

They're not respecting the club, its identity, history, or its supporters anymore.

I think any kit that has more than 3 colours on it looks shit, regardless of the design.

What's the opinion on retro stuff,toffs or score draw? Was going to go for the 60/61 shirt but was told after a couple of washes they go out of shape and being the home shirt the white doesn't stay white? Is this the case?

I have the navy 61 v neck shirt from score draw. They're nice. But I did shrink mine. Although that was probably because I didn't read the label... Shaping isn't that bad, as long as you hang it after a wash.

Apparently Toffs is also better quality, haven't tried there's though.

Notable exceptions perhaps (the PSG kit comes to mind), but generally you're spot on there.

My girlfriend hated the Athletico Madrid kit during the CL final last night for that very reason - she thought the blue shorts with the red/white shirt was too much.

I think Athletico one is fine.

It's our ones where we've got white and blue, then a big red sponsors logo.....and then try to force some yellow trim on it that look bad.

The AIA logo on our first team strip was bad enough, anymore is just taking the piss. Didn't buy the home shirt for that reason and won't be buying anything with red on it. Surely Levy realises how repulsive red is to us or maybe he's just blinded by the $ ?!

I have the navy 61 v neck shirt from score draw. They're nice. But I did shrink mine. Although that was probably because I didn't read the label... Shaping isn't that bad, as long as you hang it after a wash.

Apparently Toffs is also better quality, haven't tried there's though.

Toffs stuff is very good quality. I've had the '61 away shirt (short sleeve) for 10 years. The colour is still strong and the fit good. Would recommend.

Notable exceptions perhaps (the PSG kit comes to mind), but generally you're spot on there.

My girlfriend hated the Athletico Madrid kit during the CL final last night for that very reason - she thought the blue shorts with the red/white shirt was too much.
tbh atleticos kit is probably one of my favourite kits, the colour scheme shouldn't work but it just does

Back
Top Bottom