New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As for the little bits, just a little bit of artistic detail I imagine.

Not that it matters. It's only a design and not what we're getting.

So were these...
norwich_city_1993-1994.gif

...and these:
liverpool_2013-2014-third.gif

NEVER underestimate the damage caused by "a little bit of artistic detail"!

The club needs to pull their thumb out of their arse and get on with launching the new kit.

With the exception of last year, we always seem to be the last club to do so, and until then all we're left with are these pictures of it hanging limply on an Australian sports store rail.
It may be an uninspiring design, but it'll surely look better on Harry Kane and co. in one of those hyperbolic photo shoots.
#GOLDSTRIPESFORGOLDENBOY or some shite.

Who knows, maybe they're delaying it because of the final game and the general mood of the fanbase. They did mostly stay quiet on twitter for the past few days, which was smart, and normal service seems to be resumed now.

Its fine... but it certainly doesn't scream "Final season at the old White Hart Lane" to me!!

My guess is that we'll be releasing a one-off retro style kit for the last game at White Hart Lane...Has Levy written all over it! Will probably cost around £200 or something ridiculous!

Something similar to what we did for this kit:

aniver_shirt.jpg

Call me old fashioned... but seriously, if they wanna hark back to our origins (ignoring the red one of the late 1880's of course) they really SHOULD just use our first few kits as their template (plus the badge... hence the late 50's examples below)

tottenham_hotspur_1921-1922.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1962-1963-change.gif

tottenham_hotspur_1896-1898.gif

HOME... AWAY... QUIRKY 3rd if you must!

Last edited:
Call me old fashioned... but seriously, if they wanna hark back to our origins (ignoring the red one of the late 1880's of course) they really SHOULD just use our first few kits as their template (plus the badge... hence the late 50's examples below)

tottenham_hotspur_1921-1922.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1962-1963-change.gif

tottenham_hotspur_1896-1898.gif

HOME... AWAY... QUIRKY 3rd if you must!
Seems perfectly logical to me..
On a more positive note Adele won performer of the year....not sure which one, but she has won one of them.
Adele....The Harry Kane of music
COYS

Back
Top Bottom