New Kit

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Woolwich one....That doesn't look like a kit a professional club would have.It looks like a PE lesson at any comprehensive school in the 70s/80s.
It don't effing match

Blue shorts?!

Last edited:
Are the names and numbers stitched on rather than printed?
Printed - but the under armour fabric is incredibly thin and so I find that you can 'feel' the numbers/letters through it. Just a personal gripe.

Cheski's new kit is annoyingly nice.
I'm too blinded with hate to judge them objectively - but Adidas have served them pretty well over the past few years (and they've had less visually offensive sponsorships than we have).

It looks like adidas is getting rid of the shoulder stripes and putting them on the side of the shirt.

And on the topic of authentic kits, anyone know what this is? It says authentic but I didn't know Under Armour made what the players wear available to the public.

Mens Authentic Dembele Home Shirt 15/16 | Spurs Shop: Tottenham Hotspur Shop
Bet it's because all Adidas kits started to look the same. Expect 2-3 years of these stripes along the flank and then back to the sleeves again.

I don't think it suits a lot of the kits: the Belgium one looks lovely but it makes the United shirt look awful.

And on the topic of authentic kits, anyone know what this is? It says authentic but I didn't know Under Armour made what the players wear available to the public.

Mens Authentic Dembele Home Shirt 15/16 | Spurs Shop: Tottenham Hotspur Shop
Not seen them available form Spurs before, but they sell on unused ones produced for the team, as they often have them to buy here (along with lots of old replicas, new and used): Classic Football Shirts : retro vintage soccer jerseys

I've just realised: I bet the reason we haven't had a kit unveiling yet (including not wearing it in our last game of the season like last year) is 100% down to the uncertainty of our league position.

They're holding off on putting it on general sale until they know they can offer things like a CL patch on the sleeve. Last year, we knew we weren't getting top 4 by this point.

By contrast, Leicester are shoving next season's kit out ASAP to capitalise on the boom of customers (old and *ahem* new) who want to get a 'Champions 16' kit with gold PL patches (not that I blame them. If it was Spurs, I'd be outside that morning to get one).

This was a good one:
ah6RsFo.jpg

This one was pretty good too:
5JejjPv.png

We've also had some excellent away and alternates.
IaHmEjn.jpg

UjDiLSZ.jpg

FxM0zwU.jpg
LQnf7uI.png
those are my recent favorites as well...

The supposed authenticity of the kit with the blue top is gaining. Seeing it quoted a few places..
are we really going into our last season at WHL without a special kit?
Sum mistake Surely Daniel! You could be selling remakes of this kit for years.

Last edited:
Now I'm not a fan of red on our kits but as we are now the badass muthafuckers of the premier league

I think we need this font on the back of the lads shirts

Some food for thought today after the news that Chelsea and Adidas are cancelling their kit deal six years early.

CHARLES SALE: Chelsea want at least £50m a year from new kit sponsor

Why does this matter? Well, this means that this coming season will be the last for Adidas and Chelsea: the end of which lines up with the start of our much-mooted potential deal with Nike.
So two things to take away from this: Chelsea may be aggressively trying to scupper our deal with Nike by offering themselves as a (in recent years) more successful team which is also moving into a shiny new stadium.
Or perhaps it means Adidas will be in the market for another big English team: and if they're willing to throw anything similar to the cash they give United our way, I'm sure Levy would be more than happy to deal with them.

TL;DR: I don't like this at all. Chelsea are shady cunts. Fuck them.

Back
Top Bottom