New drinking hole - looks tailor made for some on here

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you reckon it'll be the same piss weak shite that's served inside the ground?

Tottenhams head of catering Dakimi Nwanki said:

"Carlsberg is the official beer of Tottenham Hotspur and as we like to promote a safe atmosphere at the game, we will only be selling beer that is un-drinkable unless you are the kind of person that collects programmes and takes a SLR camera to every game"

I cant believe the building already under way for the new stadium plans - this bar a cracking start, the potential Arab investors will get a kick out of this establishment

I hate the drive for every matchday penny to be spent at hotspur franchise fc. I love a pre match pint be it the brickies the irish centre the brewers the late lamented antwerp arms. These places are valuable to the locality through out the year and most are as old as the club itself.

Go local grap a pint. Thfc can live with out your pre match pint pot as well

Last edited:
Will get some of the wankers out of the other pubs but it'll also take money away from other local businesses.

Gourmet food menu? Have they got Colonel Burgers in there doing frozen hash browns?

LLAVVVVERRLLYYY JJOOOOIIICCCEEYYYYYY BURRRRGERRRS TELL YA MUVVA

Do you reckon it'll be the same piss weak shite that's served inside the ground?
Not sure if it's common knowledge, but Bayern regularly change the strength of the beer at the ground. Usually weakening it if they think there might be trouble.

Not sure if it's common knowledge, but Bayern regularly change the strength of the beer at the ground. Usually weakening it if they think there might be trouble.
That's got to be bullshit. So what, they just ship out their entire supply and get a new lot in just in case there's a bad result?

Last edited:
The place looks like the temporary 'terrapin' buildings (that's what we used to call them) that you had to do Geography in, when the main School building was being re-built!

ICF are arriving early to smash the place to bits. Cass Pennant told Frodo who told me. They're coming early, about 11am to make sure they can "do it over" whilst no-one's there.

Pwopa Nawty.

If its run by the club will be be able to stand in there and will I get barred for singing yid army?
Expect the landlord to be sacked if the bar staff don't maintain a good enough PPG (pints per game) ratio

Back
Top Bottom