Nailing my colours to the mast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would hire an attorney to speak for me and do the minimum amount of speaking in public allowed under lottery rules. And then I would disappear.

I'm scared to ask... and the third?

Celebratory poo

You need to realise, Colombian, I am a simple man. Give me a sheet of paper and some crayons, I'm happy. Felt tip pens are for special occasions.

Fourth thing I'd do: buy some felt tip pens. Fuck off pack of 48, because I've just won the lottery.

tumblr_matthh4tek1qiavcao1_r1_500.gif

animated-ESTOY-USANDO-EL-INTERNET.gif

It would be tiresome and unbearable to have to go through this whole thing again eh? I dont want to sit here thinking "what if" in terms of keeping Harry.

I want AVB to take us further, and I think he can, given time and backing. Luckily, I think he has the balls for it.

@Virginaspur

Not really a tantrum is it?

Back
Top Bottom