Nailing my colours to the mast

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Could you stop giving it the "I'm a better fan than you" attitude. It's fucking annoying. We all love Tottenham Hotspur FC and it's not a contest as to who was there first. My dad was a Spurs supporter before I was born, doesn't mean I love the club any less than him, just because I've not been alive for as long as he has.

And why do you suddenly show up on the forum again after a shit performance? You really like being miserable don't you?
I suspect we are feeding the troll.

Think you're all forgetting, but if Carlito doesn't know you, you're not a real Tottenham supporter. He drinks with all of the real supporters.

But yeah, what Salmon said.

So one guy wants AVB out - thats not ok

Another guy tells him to "Please fuck off and die, failing that never visit White Hart Lane again.
CUNT."

Because of his view. Thats ok.

Getting rid of AVB would be the biggest mistake Spurs would make in the next 10 years. Mark my words.

It would be tiresome and unbearable to have to go through this whole thing again eh? I dont want to sit here thinking "what if" in terms of keeping Harry.

I want AVB to take us further, and I think he can, given time and backing. Luckily, I think he has the balls for it.

-face palm-

Fuckkng hell Carlito you are truly the ghost of fuckkng Christmas past.

Lets get some facts straight about AVB shall we. He hasn't lost to any teams that Arry didn't lose to home and away. He has won against teams Arry couldn't manage to home and away. And he is doing so without Rafa, modcunt, and the king. He has a team full of new players trying to gel and or get fit. And we are clearly short of players in some areas of the pitch.

Now I will ask you what the others have. Who would you have instead?

And as for all this "I'm a better fan than you" bullshit you really need to re evaluate your life and priorities if that kind of thing matters to you.

Another guy tells him to "Please fuck off and die, failing that never visit White Hart Lane again.
CUNT."

I don't think it's because of his view, I think it's because of the way he presents his view. But yes, I do believe that is perhaps taking things a bit too far, but then again I doubt it is meant literally.

CUNT."

:harryfacepalm:

He has been asked to substantiate his views and explain what alternative he would be prepared to see. He has failed to do so.

He is a classic troll. He throws in a couple of incendiary posts designed to create tension and then fails to debate them, instead vanishing until the dust settles and he can rinse and repeat. If he's such a big boy then let him support his views.

I can't believe you'd defend him over the grandson of Danny Blanchflower. Whatever you may think about Blachflower's views in general, at least he is prepared to sit down and discuss them. I don't see that from Mr. Brigante.

I don't think it's because of his view, I think it's because of the way he presents his view. But yes, I do believe that is perhaps taking things a bit too far, but then again I doubt it is meant literally.

I know all about Mr Brigante, he offered me out remember? LOL

I rose above it, rather than became the aggressor though. I would disagree with that post even if Danny Blanchflower himself wrote it.

Whatever Carlito Brigante is, he's not the one calling our fans cunts every other post.

trolls-einstein1.png

Well no, but he does have a habit of offering people out a lot. It's a bit weird, on an Internet forum.

Anyway, I think if this was CB's first post, Blanchflower wouldn't have written what he did. Instead CB has trolled many times and told everyone that he is the only real supporter here.

Understandably, Blanch is a bit fed up with the staggering amount of negativity at Spurs. You are desperate to defend the right of people to boo or moan or whatever, because you're on a never ending quest to remind everyone that you supported Redknapp (as if you were the only one) and that you now support AVB, and anyone who wanted Redknapp out has no right to complain about booing.

But the people who moaned about Redknapp on here weren't booing at the Lane. There is a different thing going on at the moment. Being a Spurs fan feels a bit shit at the moment because the overwhelming majority of Spurs fans I know never have the manager a chance from the start, and appear to love nothing better than moaning about how shit we are and booing.

You are desperate to defend the right of people to boo or moan or whatever, because you're on a never ending quest to remind everyone that you supported Redknapp (as if you were the only one) and that you now support AVB, and anyone who wanted Redknapp out has no right to complain about booing.

Is that to me?

Im desperate to defend people booing? Because I was defending Redknapp AGAINST booing and moaning?

And I claim Im the only one who supported Redknapp?

And now I support AVB.........and.......(is that a criticism...really?)

And Ive said that anyone who wanted Redknapp out cant complain about booing? Not that people "ABUSING" Redknapp shouldnt complain about AVB being slated?
Despite the fact Ive made a clear distinction between the two many many times.

Ok mate. Ok.

I think Blanchflower was perfectly justified, Brigante is a trolling little twat. He only ever posts negative and inflammatory stuff to get us all to call him a cunt. I don't mind giving him what he wants.

He's a cunt.

As for all this "I was here long before you and will be here long after your gone" bullshit. What the fuck is he the bloody highlander?

There-can-be-only-one.jpg

Back
Top Bottom