MY WEDDING INVITATION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

if i can ask something,
this will be our best GIFT if someone or some mate here,
take picture somewhere in WHL when going there, hold a printed paper of my cover
or hold a paper with congrats word to us.

i will print those picture, framed it, hang it on my wall, and i will tell everybody,
tell my child in future that i have friends out here, my TFC's fella
:adebaehug:

It'll be a bit late but I reckon we could take a picture at the 1882 game... Ticker Tape and posters lads?
:kaboullol:

If you don't get married at WHL and have your first shag in the ladies' Park Lane toilets at half-time then you're not Spursy enough
Its been done at Swansea: But on the pitch:

th

I'm so happy for this Spursiest of couples. The only thing that would make it better is if, in the photographs of the wedding itself, we see :levyeyes: peering up from behind a table in the background.

Somebody with Photoshop needs to make this happen

If Carlsberg did Wedding Invitations....

Congratulations - Dont forget, your first full day as a married man its completly appropriate to watch Spurs v Everton.

Don :bow:

Back
Top Bottom