MY WEDDING INVITATION

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Best directions ever?
2lj0rco.jpg

What a brilliant thread! Congrats mate and hope you have a great day.

Hope your dream of coming to the Lane comes through soon! :dude:

if i can ask something,
this will be our best GIFT if someone or some mate here,
take picture somewhere in WHL when going there, hold a printed paper of my cover
or hold a paper with congrats word to us.

i will print those picture, framed it, hang it on my wall, and i will tell everybody,
tell my child in future that i have friends out here, my TFC's fella
:adebaehug:

I'm totally up for helping you with this by the way. Mainly because I think it would be hilarious to have my picture hanging in some random dude's flat in a Country I may never go to.

Carlito, send this into your circles with the club, maybe they will fly this gentleman and his new bride out to the Lane....great PR.

His circles are actually within The Emirates boxes (read: - food catering services) - which is where he first heard Cavani had landed at Stanstead

:harrylol:

Back
Top Bottom