Must See Spurs Footage

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hate to blow my own trumpet, but a few years ago I was meandering around the Internet and stumbled across a gem of a Spurs video. Turned out it was a private email conversation somehow made public, which involved a video designed solely for promotional purposes. It was never meant to see the light of day.

It features Andrew Lloyd Pack from ‘Trigger in Only Fools and Horses’ fame on commentary.

I shared it on SC (under my old user name of Spurger King). If you can find any evidence of anyone else sharing it publicly before me, by all means give them credit, but personally this is my proudest contribution to the mythology of our great club. Enjoy:

Tottenham Hotspur Banter
Sorry, I really don’t get it? This video has been played at home games for years, both WHL and Wembley. This is an outdated version too, with the focus on footage from the 2010/11 CL run meaning it’s probably just a draft for some time around then. It always looked and sounded good at WHL... but why is this now news?!

:llorishuh:

I posted it online long before it was made officially public. It’s the internet. The evidence is archived for the ages. Why would I lie about something like this? You can literally see that I made it available long before it was shared by the club. Create an account on Spurs Community, search for posts by Spurger King, find the post where I first share the video, then tell me I’m exaggerating.
I think I misinterpreted/didn't read your original post properly, as I didn't realise you found it years ago. Would be interested to know how that falls in the timeline since they started playing it at WHL before every game

Last edited:
Sorry, I really don’t get it? This video has been played at home games for years, both WHL and Wembley. This is an outdated version too, with the focus on footage from the 2010/11 CL run meaning it’s probably just a draft for some time around then. It always looked and sounded good at WHL... but why is this now news?!

:llorishuh:

It’s literally and simply the fact that this video wasn’t public knowledge until I discovered it online many years ago and shared it online. It was originally designed to be a promo-only video.

Didn’t even realise that they started playing it at games afterwards. As I said, you can see that for yourself by googling my Spurger King posts on Spurs Community.

So in conclusion, you’re welcome.

It’s literally and simply the fact that this video wasn’t public knowledge until I discovered it online many years ago and shared it online. It was originally designed to be a promo-only video.

Didn’t even realise that they started playing it at games afterwards. As I said, you can see that for yourself by googling my Spurger King posts on Spurs Community.

You should let the club know, mate. They may put a statue up, or hang your TFC profile picture up in the new Tottenham Experience, or something. :ossie:

It’s the club’s video. They’ve used it for years for various reasons. Well done for ‘discovering’ it but... it already existed... and was already being used.

Now, if you’re telling me that you made it, that would be pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom