Must See Spurs Footage

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dr Rocktopus

🎃🦇🎃🦇🎃
I hate to blow my own trumpet, but a few years ago I was meandering around the Internet and stumbled across a gem of a Spurs video. Turned out it was a private email conversation somehow made public, which involved a video designed solely for promotional purposes. It was never meant to see the light of day.

It features Andrew Lloyd Pack from ‘Trigger in Only Fools and Horses’ fame on commentary.

I shared it on SC (under my old user name of Spurger King). If you can find any evidence of anyone else sharing it publicly before me, by all means give them credit, but personally this is my proudest contribution to the mythology of our great club. Enjoy:

Tottenham Hotspur Banter

Love that mate. Quality for finding it.

Need it on a function one soundsystem blaring out.

I hope we have some (more) reasons (a cup please) to add this current squad and manager to it in due course. I can almost taste the glory.

That video. Pre match @ the lane. Was always wonderful. Thanks for sharing. I never knew that was Roger Lloyd Pack speaking on the video. I guess it sounds different on the stadium PA system.

I hate to blow my own trumpet, but a few years ago I was meandering around the Internet and stumbled across a gem of a Spurs video. Turned out it was a private email conversation somehow made public, which involved a video designed solely for promotional purposes. It was never meant to see the light of day.

It features Andrew Lloyd Pack from ‘Trigger in Only Fools and Horses’ fame on commentary.

I shared it on SC (under my old user name of Spurger King). If you can find any evidence of anyone else sharing it publicly before me, by all means give them credit, but personally this is my proudest contribution to the mythology of our great club. Enjoy:

Tottenham Hotspur Banter
Enjoyed that. Disgrace that King is somehow included in it. I'm sure he must have photos of Levy thigh deep in a dead hooker.

Tottenham Hotspur Banter
You found a video on the internet and shared it on Facebook? Any chance you can find the updated version with more recent clips in it, and share that too?

The shite audio at Wembley detracts from the greatness of this video, hopefully the audio system in the new place is better to do it justice.

I’m struggling to see what’s so “look at me” tbh. It’s been posted on this forum before ‘n’ all.

Maybe Jerry discovered it online and posted it to other places.

I haven’t seen it on the internet before, but haven’t looked..... I like it pre-game but it needs a decent PA system

I think they only put in in the pre-match buildup after it had been leaked and gone viral among fans. It was originally made for commercial partners iirc.

Yeah it was long before it was made public.

As I said, I was googling for evidence of Lloyd Pack being a Spurs fan, and found some random thread that included the video. The discussions in the thread were all about marketing and behind the scenes promotion.

I’m just happy that I was the one who unearthed that brilliant video. It’s not as if I made it. It’s not exactly hard to prove me wrong anyway. As I said, I posted it on Spurs Community under the name Spurger King a few years ago. If anyone can find evidence of it being widely or even publicly shared before that, then fair enough.

Anyway, it’s a fucking incredible video regardless of where it came from.

I’m struggling to see what’s so “look at me” tbh. It’s been posted on this forum before ‘n’ all.

Maybe Jerry discovered it online and posted it to other places.

See my above post.

I’m not lying! I stumbled across it, posted it on SC, and that was it. It’s not as if I would stick this on my CV, so I have literally no reason to make it up. It’s just something I’m happy about. It wasn’t publicly available, I found it by complete accident, and it subsequently became publicly available. I’m happy that this happened.

If anyone looks on the SC history they’ll see that I posted it in a thread (possibly a celebrity thread) almost as an aside. Only when other posters started saying how incredible the video was did I create a new thread for it.

Anyway, did I find it? Yes. Does that matter? No (though I do like to think that I’ve added some enjoyment to fellow Spurs fans). Is it a great video? Hell yeah.

This is just what they show on the screen before games, right? Nothing top secret, never to be seen by the public, as the original post would suggest?

I posted it online long before it was made officially public. It’s the internet. The evidence is archived for the ages. Why would I lie about something like this? You can literally see that I made it available long before it was shared by the club. Create an account on Spurs Community, search for posts by Spurger King, find the post where I first share the video, then tell me I’m exaggerating.

Back
Top Bottom