Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch must be wondering why Sissoko could not score goals like this when he was there but sent the ball into row z when in front of goal. Keep it up and we have a quality player. Although I have tried to remove it from my memory, thought he scored a goal like that for Newcastle when we lost 5-1 on the last day of the season a few years back.

Poch must be wondering why Sissoko could not score goals like this when he was there but sent the ball into row z when in front of goal. Keep it up and we have a quality player. Although I have tried to remove it from my memory, thought he scored a goal like that for Newcastle when we lost 5-1 on the last day of the season a few years back.
Did he not run us ragged at home one game as well playing for Newcastle beat us 2-0?

Sissoko, like his first-name-sake Dembele, would be an eyecatching talent with as little as 10 goals a season.

I enjoyed watching Dembele more than anyone else at times, he was magic with the ball, until he had a shot.

Sissoko is a battering ram of the like we don't really have. Son danced up the pitch, Sissoko would just ram raid his way up it.

Back
Top Bottom