Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He was decent yesterday. The miss wasn’t as bad as I first thought, more of a lucky save. His ball to Kane for the second was superb. He had a chance to stick Kane in for a fourth near the end and over hit a very easy pass by about ten feet for a goal kick. Industrious throughout, poor first touch, limited passer.

He’s a guy who should be playing in the League Cup or given ten minutes at the end of already won matches to help hassle the oppo midfield. He certainly shouldn’t be anywhere near the first team for a club with title aspirations.

The only explanations I can come up with are that Dembele and Winks either can’t or won’t play twice a week, or Poch sees something about the guy in training that we aren’t privy to. I would hope that with Victor and Toby due back, Sissoko slips to fifth in the central midfield slots, which would be about right.

mCrisbn.png

I don't know what to interpret by that. If you are going to respond could you please write in english.

his speed is his only redeemable quality, he was a newcastle player ffs

Meh....

Not claiming hes a world beater, but works hard, gets stuck in and his been a valuable cog in some of our best performances this season.

I'd take him over Capoue too...

Meanwhile, been way less detrimental to us than the ad-hoc possesional blunders of Bentaleb and Mason(*) either.

Peeps need to get over the price tag.

(*Love you regardless, Mase! :dierpochhug: )

Calm down mate... It's only MY opinion.

I'm not implying any sense of authority.

...Just comes off as a bit back-handed considering the ratio of praise to critique in ya post.

"Miss" = save IMO.
Oh do fuck off with the “calm down” nonsense. I’m calm as you like. Just think it’s a bit stupid telling people when it’s ok for them to have an opinion and then defend it by saying it’s your opinion.

Your opinion is fine. And you’re welcome to disagree with mine. Just don’t tell me when I’m allowed to give it.

Fact is he played well but despite that the biggest taliking point of his game was a one on one that he very poorly fucked up.

Oh do fuck off with the “calm down” nonsense. I’m calm as you like. Just think it’s a bit stupid telling people when it’s ok for them to have an opinion and then defend it by saying it’s your opinion.

Your opinion is fine. And you’re welcome to disagree with mine. Just don’t tell me when I’m allowed to give it.

Fact is he played well but despite that the biggest taliking point of his game was a one on one that he very poorly fucked up.

You quite sure you're calm? :llorishuh:

You're taking the disposition of my original comment way too literally.

As already explained, IMO your post came accross as a back-handed compliment.

...I wasn't questioning your right to an opinion, FFS!!!!!

You quite sure you're calm? :llorishuh:

You're taking the disposition of my original comment way too literally.

As already explained, IMO your post came accross as a back-handed compliment.

...I wasn't questioning your right to an opinion, FFS!!!!!
Only one not calm is u apparently.

And I’m not sure how else I was supposed to take “Save the critique for a more appropriate occasion.” Either think about the way you word things or don’t be surprised when people take exception to it.

You can give your opinion without addressing other posters to say that theirs isn’t appropriate you know.

Only one not calm is u apparently.

:llorisunsure:

And I’m not sure how else I was supposed to take “Save the critique for a more appropriate occasion.”

As an expression of my OPINION rather than a declaration of 'law' perhaps?

Either think about the way you word things or don’t be surprised when people take exception to it.

You can give your opinion without addressing other posters to say that theirs isn’t appropriate you know.

...So i'm not allowed (lol) to dissagree with nor debate the sentiment of another's post?

Bit rich, innit?

I'll leave it there... I'm 'sure' you'll catch on eventually.

:llorisunsure:

As an expression of my OPINION rather than a declaration of 'law' perhaps?

...So i'm not allowed (lol) to dissagree with nor debate the sentiment of another's post?

Bit rich, innit?

I'll leave it there... I'm 'sure' you'll catch on eventually.
The only funny thing (lol) is that you actually think any of what u just said makes sense let alone proves your point.

Rewatching the game right now since I only had half an eye on it yesterday due to Christmas dinner with my mom's family. And I'm just now noticing the work Sissoko does when Aurier cocks up the ball in the first half. He chases Wood like possessed and stresses him at just the right moment to make sure he ends up not making it to the ball on time.

Sissoko does a lot of the grunt work for us when in central midfield. Is he a given starter in a fully fit squad? No not really. But he has raised his stock enough to where he should be a given sub and rotation player IMO

Sissoko is what he is, his touch is not as bad as is made out.
Yes - not a 30m player

Piss off with this selective bashing you utter mug. Defending Sissoko for a shit show game after the other while bashing Dele for not scoring 2 goals a game. Deluded fool

He’s not good enough

Does something good using his pace then undoubtedly the final pass or shot is crap. Working hard is commendable but if we truly have higher aspirations, he takes up a valuable slot in the squad which could be easily upgraded.

He’s not good enough

Does something good using his pace then undoubtedly the final pass or shot is crap. Working hard is commendable but if we truly have higher aspirations, he takes up a valuable slot in the squad which could be easily upgraded.
He’s not good enough for us - absolutely no 2 ways about it. Last season was his ‘grace’ transition - this season he’s been virtually on the same mediocre level. Nothing against the guy - but he should ply his trade elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom