Mousa Dembele - Celtic

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Wanyamma is one that springs to mind, Larsson another (i think, or was he good before he went up there??) and of cause let's not forget McGinn. Oliver Burke is one who is creating a stir, all be it his game time is at Forrest.

Debelle going to Celtic was/is a great move for him, he wouldn't have had this break though at Spurs, despite Poch's reputation & record for trusting youth. To a lesser extent the loan deal for Ball and Oduwa, who both for the time of there loans got far greater exposure than they would have done if loaned to Peterborough Utd. for example.

Agree he's played a blinder by joining Celtic, stock is only going up and starting CL games and scoring in them is only going to increase his exposure.

He definitely would have offered us something different and it's a shame we couldn't get it done but the ship has sailed now.

We definitely CAN disrespect Stoke if you want?

BmGJHYtIAAAQCzZ.jpg

I thought Jon Flanagan played for Liverpool, my bad.

Back
Top Bottom