Mousa Dembélé

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

When he is fully fit he should definitely start. But no shame in looking towards the future. Think of it like knowing that your car is past its best by date and spending more and more time in the shop. Makes sense to look at new ones

And then you get last night where no midfielder in the country could have lived with him. That was Mousa at his very, very best. An utterly terrifying proposition for any opponent.

giphy.gif

Performances like his against Man U make me look back again at those very recent comments about shipping him for 20m if it comes and thank fuck again that fans aren't in charge. Unbelievable performance in a big game from the Moose.

Performances like his against Man U make me look back again at those very recent comments about shipping him for 20m if it comes and thank fuck again that fans aren't in charge. Unbelievable performance in a big game from the Moose.

Couldn't agree, as I found the performance very believable. He is that good. Would've been unbelievable had it been anyone else.

Always seems to struggle coming off an injury, takes him a few games to get back into stride. Really happy to see he can still boss a game like that, if he stays injury free (tough wood) he will be like a new signing for the rest of the season. We haven’t seen the real Mousa until now.

Always seems to struggle coming off an injury, takes him a few games to get back into stride. Really happy to see he can still boss a game like that, if he stays injury free (tough wood) he will be like a new signing for the rest of the season. We haven’t seen the real Mousa until now.

His best game for ages

Looked immense and might keep Sissoko out of the side!!

Back
Top Bottom