Most Spurs-y possible final week?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

• Wigan crush Woolwich 9-0.
  • Spurs fans take to twitter and various message boards with Mind The Gap posts, gifs of Wenger attacking sleeping bags with water bottles and RVP naked licking the League Trophy.
  • Spurs dominate Sunderland the entire 90 minutes racking up 95% possession and 42 shots on goal none of which manage to get in the net.
  • In the 7th minute of injury time Spurs lazy set piece defending haunts them again when nobody marks Paolo Di Canio flying in from the sideline who manages to squeak a header in past Lloris for the win. Di Canio celebrates by Siel Heiling all the way around the pitch.
  • Meanwhile in Newcastle, Woolwich wins a PK in injury time when Newcastle's backup keeper tumbles an offsides Theo Walcott. A new never seen goal keeper hobbles on the field for Newcastle to try to save the penalty. Giroud dribbles the kick slowly right at the keeper who falls out of the way to let the ball eek past the line. Woolwich celebrate their victory while Alan Pardew runs up to the backup keeper pulls his mask off ala end of every Scooby-Doo episode to reveal John Terry, who just shrugs pulls on his Chelsea jersey and joing the Scum celebration.

:troll:

Funny, I thought a Spursy week would start something like this:
CIg6H4F.jpg

I want us to score a handball offside goal in the 94th minute that was proven not to actually cross the line. Fuck 'em - I literally want us to get fourth place (if Woolwich slip up) in the most humiliating fashion for the nomads. I don't care how we do it, but let's fucking beat Sunderland next week.

Come on Wigan.

Come on you Geordies.

You just know its not going to go our way, I have been a Spurs supporter for far too long to ever be optimistic about our chances. Last season is still fresh in my mind, 'Lasgnagate' still haunts me and I have a horrible feeling that the footballing gods don't like us very much. Talk about a roller coaster season, again.

and to top it off Bale announces to Geoff shreeves after the game that he is joining United in a swap deal with Bebe.

Back
Top Bottom