More Pre-Season Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kris

Shelf Side Tottenham
Swindon, Colchester & Monaco. Hoping to go to at least two.

Anyone else planning on attending, what's good to do locally in all three?

( Admin Admin - change the title to pre-season fixtures pls)

Swindon, Colchester & Monaco. Hoping to go to at least two.

Anyone else planning on attending, what's good to do locally in all three?

( Admin Admin - change the title to pre-season fixtures pls)

Swindon and Colchester it is then !
Swindon is great for wearing out your near/offside tyres on the Magic Roundabout, (a la Hemel)
Colchester is the best place in the country to shout at the top of your voice "I hate the Army". The locals think it is hilarious. :cudicini:

All of them....Swindon and Colchester both close, Monaco because I want to go and Spurs it up in the sun in my best Prada sunnies and flash the old Raymond Weil around a bit.

#pwopa #spursy #fffffwwwwoooommmmmthhhhaaaaaalllaaaaaaaaaaaannnenneeeneaaaahhhhh

Will do the Colchester one, and possibly the Swindon one as well actually. I will give Monaco a miss as I could only afford one glamorous away friendly this summer and I went with Milton Keynes.

Looking to get tickets for the Col U game on the 19th.As the stadium is usually an absolute graveyard I am a bit weary of buying tickets in a stand only to end up as the only two people in said stand. Anyone know of any unofficial Spurs blocks that seem to be occurring?

I've got two tickets in the North Stand, right of the goal.. apparently this is usually the away end? Not that it's divided this game

Why are they kicking off at 7pm? #awkward

Under an hour from Liv.St, allowing fans plenty of time to get back to London after the game I imagine (if anyone bothers).

I would be going myself but I'm in Nottingham that weekend, bit annoyed due to it being an hour away from me.

Under an hour from Liv.St, allowing fans plenty of time to get back to London after the game I imagine (if anyone bothers).

I would be going myself but I'm in Nottingham that weekend, bit annoyed due to it being an hour away from me.

I think (having been past it recently on way to Suffolk coast) that the ground isn't anywhere near central Colchester? I'm near Liv St but unless I bail from work early a 7pm ko rules me out.

7:45pm/8pm seems to work as a standard KO throughout the season!

I might do Colchester, it's not far from home and I can go there straight from work. It's a sod for parking though, and it's about 3mi from Colchester station. During the season the club subsidise a shuttle bus, I don't know if they'd do that for a friendly. I work in Cambridge so it'd be rude not to do the Cambridge City one.

I think (having been past it recently on way to Suffolk coast) that the ground isn't anywhere near central Colchester? I'm near Liv St but unless I bail from work early a 7pm ko rules me out.

7:45pm/8pm seems to work as a standard KO throughout the season!

You're right, its next to the A12 outside the centre, about 4 miles from the centre.

Trains are pretty regular to the area around 5pm as well.

Swindon away should be very good. Certain home fans don't particularly like us (or any London club for that matter) so should be a good bit of noise between home & away fans.

Swindon away should be very good. Certain home fans don't particularly like us (or any London club for that matter) so should be a good bit of noise between home & away fans.

Nice, just got my tickets for it. Will be my first time conquering the magic roundabout though :vdvcry:

Just sorted Swindon away. £45 for the trains. Offft, not nice when you're not minted like myself.

Back
Top Bottom