More Pre-Season Fixtures

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tempted to go to the Colchester game as it only 30 miles drive only problem is its a Friday night so would need to book holiday. Will see what a few mates say at work before I decide.

Just sorted Swindon away. £45 for the trains. Offft, not nice when you're not minted like myself.

I just asked you this on twitter, but then saw this.

On TheTrainLine, I'm seeing £21.10 single there on the 17:30 and a £6.60 single back on the 22:34.

£27.70 seems pretty decent to me.

45 for trains? reckon i'll swerve that then, was looking forward to a decent pre-season day out

See above - how would you fancy it for £27?

I just asked you this on twitter, but then saw this.

On TheTrainLine, I'm seeing £21.10 single there on the 17:30 and a £6.60 single back on the 22:34.

£27.70 seems pretty decent to me.

See above - how would you fancy it for £27?

that's a lot better, I'm off to Magaluf anyway tomorrow and come back on the 15th so doubt I will have time to sort anything out.

With regards to the Colchester game, for those of you getting the train to and then a taxi from the station, ask the taxi to take you to the Boxted Road entrance to the ground. There is a barrier stopping a car from driving through to the door but a taxi can easily you drop you off there and it won't cost much more than a fiver.

I've had friends get mugged off before and taken to the other entrance which is basically a nice drive around the suburbs of Colchester!

Swindon match ticket and train tickets booked!

17:30 from Paddington to Swindon
21:33 from Swindon to Paddington

£30 after the booking fee.

See a few of you there. I want to make a racket!

Oh, and I'm bringing the ticker tape :avbdamn:

Swindon match ticket and train tickets booked!

17:30 from Paddington to Swindon
21:33 from Swindon to Paddington

£30 after the booking fee.

See a few of you there. I want to make a racket!

Oh, and I'm bringing the ticker tape :avbdamn:
Same trains as me and the lot I'm going with. We'll be making noise keep an eye out

Can I interest any non- too young to know anything but modern football yet more against modern football than older supporters, people in this thread?

Milton Keynes better have at least one decent pub ffs.

We had a behind closed doors friendly against Brentford yesterday. We won 3-2 with goals from Bale and Defoe x2.

Spurs 1st half team: Friedel, Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, Rose; Mason, Huddlestone, Bentaleb; Lennon Bale Obika.

Spurs 2nd half team: Archer, Smith, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Stewart; Parker, Carroll, Sigurdsson; Townsend Defoe Ceballos.

We were 2-1 down at half time with that team, then won 2-0 in the second half

Only other thing of note - Kaboul!!

We had a behind closed doors friendly against Brentford yesterday. We won 3-2 with goals from Bale and Defoe x2.

Spurs 1st half team: Friedel, Naughton, Dawson, Caulker, Rose; Mason, Huddlestone, Bentaleb; Lennon Bale Obika.

Spurs 2nd half team: Archer, Smith, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Stewart; Parker, Carroll, Sigurdsson; Townsend Defoe Ceballos.

We were 2-1 down at half time with that team, then won 2-0 in the second half

Only other thing of note - Kaboul!!
Playing 4-3-3 both halves, interesting to see Sigurdsson in the midfield role in that formation. Also anyone know anything about Stewart?

Playing 4-3-3 both halves, interesting to see Sigurdsson in the midfield role in that formation. Also anyone know anything about Stewart?
Siggy played in that role on his loan at swansea and he's quite capable of playing there as he's got the awerness to find space in tight areas.

Back
Top Bottom