Monaco away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really looking forward to this and seeing at least one of our new players.

Surprising to me that Falcao went to Monaco, but money and a nice climate do help I guess.

Monaco v Tottenham Hotspur Live

Today on ITV4 from 5:15pm to 7:35pm

Rhiannon Jones is joined by Les Ferdinand and Gus Poyet for live coverage of this pre-season friendly match. Andre Villas Boas continues preparations for the new season with a match against the expensively assembled Ligue 1 newcomers who could include £53 million pound striker Radamel Falcao.
Commentary is by Jon Champion and Clarke Carlisle

Be interesting to hear what Les has to say regarding Bale assuming they discuss the issue.

hey guys ... i live in the usa and i am kind of confused about the kickoff time ... does the match start in about 1 hour? Thanks

Here's our team - Lloris; Walker, Fryers, Livermore, Rose; Dembele, Parker; Lennon, Chadli, Sigurdsson; Defoe. #THFC

Livermore as a CB, interesting. Chadli debut!

e6e4e247290760551db41d23d32c9cbd.gif

Back
Top Bottom