Monaco away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha that was my plan. "Its a lovely city im just going to have a look around and see where looks nice to eat, i'll be back in an hour or so, you stay here, get yourself a bottle and do your make up"

"What do you mean i've been gone 4 hours? I forgot my watch and phone so time must of just flown by... What do you mean i stink of beer and im holding a ticket to Spurs Vs Monaco???"

Has anyone booked tickets yet? What area etc?

Nice is also very nice indeed. Just got back from 4 days out there and off there for a week in August so might as well tie this in. Badge for me.

I agree with the above, fly to Nice, stay in Nice, get the bus for a euro to Monaco, and back to Nice for beers. Not that I used them as I am able to pull the birds with the best of them! but Nice has the best looking prossies I have ever seen. Parading up the promenade De'Anglais, they look like supermodels....

I agree with the above, fly to Nice, stay in Nice, get the bus for a euro to Monaco, and back to Nice for beers. Not that I used them as I am able to pull the birds with the best of them! but Nice has the best looking prossies I have ever seen. Parading up the promenade De'Anglais, they look like supermodels....

Ha ha, this has to be a comedy account.

I read that in an Alan Partridge voice.

Back
Top Bottom