Monaco away

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That gangly slow fuck sissoko is the the icing on the cake of shitness tonight. Others have been poor but least they have have done something in other games. Just fucking sell him now.

I hope Walker and Vertonghen feel particularly fresh for the Chelsea game in 5 days time. Bet they feel great after that rest.

Can't believe the difference in the way I felt when watching Spurs in the league last season to the way I have when watching the CL this season. Obviously the unconditional love is still there, always, but it feels like a different team.

Our summer transfer business has actually made us worse than last year.

I'm a glass half full guy but that was abject. We've had 2 good games this year really. How do we get ourselves out of this slump?

We have had a bad campaign and a bad night but fuck All these moaners Pochettino has earned the right to make mistakes. He has created some of my favourite recent Spurs memories. He will learn from this.
Haven't seen a single post calling for sackings, this forum has been surprisingly civil. It's only fair to criticize and speculate where these problems come from and how to fix them

Can't believe the difference in the way I felt when watching Spurs in the league last season to the way I have when watching the CL this season. Obviously the unconditional love is still there, always, but it feels like a different team.
Feels like AVB is back.

Whatever we've been watching for the last couple of months isn't Pochettino-ball.

We needed goals - who did you want on?
But we couldn't get the ball in the box. We put Janssen on whose main attributes is strength and his apparent instincts in the box and we proceed to....Not put the ball in the box.

If you put Janssen on and want to go 2 up top then you have to put on a pacey wide player like Nkodou or even Kyle walker with him. You tell that player to just bomb forward and get the ball into the box for the strikers. Poch puts Eriksen on with Janssen and we proceed to continue being too narrow without any supply to the front men. Truly baffling.

It was a poor performance and we were beaten by a better side on the night

So fucking what

It happens now get over it and stop melting

You know who you are

Tossers

Why are they so much better?
Why have we been shit in every CL game?

So what guys? CL doesn't matter remember.

Last edited:
48 seconds was it ? Goal....kick off....concede and then spend the rest of the match in third gear. Becoming Typical sadly.

This problem was evident at the tail end of last season. A mental block of some description. I can't explain it. But how many times are we collectively going to shoot ourselves in the head ?

So very disappointing. Anyone want a free ticket for CSK ? That £90 seems expensive for those 3 games....

Poch. You got it wrong mate. Sorry. This is on you.

Back
Top Bottom