Mikey Moore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hard to read if he's going to get on a bench but he used the same kind of language he uses for the 1st team guys at least

Might travel and be spare man, but doubt he'd be in the squad.

Whilst I think Moore is a much bigger talent than Donley, I feel like it'd almost be a slap in his face if Moore made the squad over him considering the season he's had.

Hard to read if he's going to get on a bench but he used the same kind of language he uses for the 1st team guys at least
What stood out for me was AP saying he didn't look out of place. He could have left that bit out if he actually was out of place.

I've said it before, where AP is concerned, if you're good enough you're old enough. If he continues to perform in training, AP will give him minutes.

He's very tiny.
N75sPPA.png

Back
Top Bottom