Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hope the only reason we see Fernando on the pitch today is because Poch is giving Harry a rest from the 65th minute after completing his hatrick to put us 4-0 up.

Winks for Sissoko, otherwise the team reflects my own thoughts. Can see the merit in Sissoko from an annoyance point of view, even if I believe him to be limited. I can see him not giving their midfield a minutes peace.

As much as Sissoko has improved lately, everytime I see him in the lineup I can't help but immediately think how much better we would be if we made an upgrade in that position; especially in a match like this. Hopefully he has a blinder and proves me wrong today.

Back
Top Bottom