Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

giphy.gif

Interesting point of view and makes me wonder: would we as fans prefer:
a) a fairly straightforward and easier route to the final and a trophy
or
b) a blaze of glory exit against PSG (or similar) in a 5-4 loss over two legs both of which are better games than the RM @ Wembley win?

Tough choice? Or no? Love to hear your thoughts
Not tough at all...With Tottenham-win every game no matter who against. As for my thoughts, I want to go outside and kill people?
200.gif

The Trust have just announced that there may be booze served at half time in the away end, if we behave ourselves.

Can't wait for the game. Love / dread NLD away days. Wishing the next 48 hours away!

Aldeweireld, Vorm and Lamela still ruled out and Dier is probably knackered.

-------------------Lloris

Aurier----Sanchez----Verts----Rose

------------Winks----Dembele
Sissoko---------------------------Eriksen
-----------------Dele

------------------Kane

Sub: Gazza, Trippier, Davies, Foyth, Dier, Son, Llorente.

Wow so you want to bench Dier and start sissoko? You choose an unfit Rose over an in form Davies, and Aurier over trippier?
And you have the cheek to go of in a hissy fit and disagree spree as I disagree with this shite post?
I guess it's true you are nothing but a gooner maggot troll as you obviously want us to loose!
Tosser!

Now that the internationals are over I can start focusing on this game.

I always both dread and love these games. Hopefully we come out the gate swinging and take it to them. Establish dominance

Wow Don Giovanni Don Giovanni really is a complete wanker, disagree with one of his shite posts and he goes though and disagrees with all my posts from this week, surely a maggot such as yourself has something better to do? :dembelefingers:
I'll never forget when I posted that my dad was in hospital after a heart attack and he started neg repping all my posts, including the post I said that in, and admitted he was only doing it to get a reaction.

Troll of the lowest kind.

Back
Top Bottom