Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

------------------Kane------------------
-------------Eriksen---Ali--------------
Davies---Dier----Winks------Aurier
------Vert-Sanchez---Trippier------
-----------------Lloris--------------------

LLorente, Dembele, Sissoko,Rose ..ect

Great move by Poch to keep Kane, Ali and winks out of the internationals btw. need them fresh.

What’s nice about this one is that we are now very superior to them in every department. They will have to play out of their skins & hope we have an off day to get anything out of the game.

If we ignore that fucking annoying League Cup game then its nearly 4 years since they've beaten us. A narrow 0-1 loss at the Lane under Sherwood (shouldn't really count either), Rosicky scoring after 2 mins,

Even including the League Cup result we are Won 2 Drawn 4 Lost 1 in all comps against the scum under Poch.

Not really the dominance some would suggest, even though its clear to all that we are a superior side nowadays. It would seem, as it did when we were a very poor side, form means very little in the NLD.

Still we well and truly stuffed them last time out, they were a broken team fully bereft of any desire or belief, we we where given an opportunity to send off our home in the best possible way. What a glorious day that was (and the Utd game, i remember being so nervous that we would cock it up and discredit the occasion, so was a massive relief more than anything!)

Nothing to say we cant get a result there, although i expect it will be a draw. The best thing for me is that we play them now completely free from any fear, and that feels amazing.

COYS!

------------------Kane------------------
-------------Eriksen---Ali--------------
Davies---Dier----Winks------Aurier
------Vert-Sanchez---Trippier------
-----------------Lloris--------------------

LLorente, Dembele, Sissoko,Rose ..ect

Great move by Poch to keep Kane, Ali and winks out of the internationals btw. need them fresh.

If Trippier plays CB I'll eat my hat. Best part of his game is crossing the ball. If Dier plays mid, which I doubt he will, Davies will play CB with Aurier at LWB.

MIKE DEAN IN NORTH LONDON DERBIES
Games: 6
Woolwich wins: 2
Tottenham wins: 1
Draws: 3
Yellow/Red cards: 10/2

Perhaps having Mike Dean as ref is not such a good thing. Last time he was ref in one of our matches he seemed to be aware of the press favouring us and erred on the side of caution giving us nothing.

The latte cunts are in turmoil. Can’t even decide what’s their best XI

I especially like this interchange
Cech
Bellerin Koscielny Monreal Kolasinac
Wilshere Xhaka Elneny
Ramsey
Welbeck Lacazette

We can't allow Özil & Alexis to disrupt our season anymore, they either sign contracts or get dropped. Enough is enough now.

Totally get where you're coming from. Problem with your particular formation is (a)Wilshere will be injured after 20mins (b) Wellbeck will be injured after 30 mins (c) Elneny cannot play professional football

Back
Top Bottom