Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Joe that was deliberate and I was waiting for the first person to correct me

Didn’t think it would be you

:pocheyes:

Never mind in Kingston, Surrey now for my son’s 20th

I’ll be the oldest there by 40 years but we’re all off to the Fighting Cock later

Sorry should read The Fighting Cocks!

My boy sometimes plays there

I kind of used to dread this game but can't wait for this one. I think we're capable of giving them a good tonking, and I think they know we are and they're the ones dreading it now.

Woolwich wankers spend months coating Kane off, soon as he pulls out of England ‘friendly’ matches he’s a traitor. Fuck the England team and it’s years of disappointment. Let’s not tarnish our fine players with those associations.

I couldnt care less for some shit friendly to be honest.....if it wasnt for our boys there wouldnt be a world cup.
Its going to be funny for all these fans cheering on a team with 6 Yids in it in the summer.

I couldnt care less for some shit friendly to be honest.....if it wasnt for our boys there wouldnt be a world cup.
Its going to be funny for all these fans cheering on a team with 6 Yids in it in the summer.

The amount of salt in the comments from Woolwich wankers in that thread of messages :dembelelol:

Kane, Alli and Winks not making it, and still that cunt Wheelchair doesn’t get a sniff.

Whoever plays out of Rose or Davies, we’ll still benefit. Davies is in great form and is more confident now. Rose is great a both attacking and defending, knows he has a lot to prove and making up to do.

I’ll be happy with either to start.

Lamela... no. He should not start. Got to be 3-4-2-1.

DOIgaUmWsAA2RQQ.jpg:large

Back
Top Bottom