Mighty Spurs Vs South London Nomads @ The Library

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Christ. Another game against a tinpot club? Hard to get up for games against these smaller teams.

:levylol:

or a good 4-0 drubbing with Harry Kane scoring a worldy and then running the length of the pitch to knee slide into the adulation of 30,000 rabid, frothing gooners

Hp4GV.jpg

What I like about that picture is that the vast majority our fans are not enraged or even bothered by it. Most are like "oh look whats Henry doing". A bizarre celebration and no one cared.

Unlike

fanscity.gif

(any excuse to post this again)

By all means, let's do a retrospective on your previous bold calls...

Sept 2016, You're critical of people happy with the state of our squad:
Of course, we then went on to finish second in the league...

Nov 2016, You're calling us to lose at the Emirates:

Result was 1-1 draw.

Same day, you're calling for Poch to be sacked:

Couple of weeks later:

1 Dec 2016, Pochettino is worse than Sherwood:

8 Dec, we're going to finish fifth.

Again, we finished second that season...

18 Dec, you wildly neg Harry Winks:

And then you slate the team, again:

In fact, we picked up all 9 points from Watford, Southampton, and Chelsea, and instead of struggling for fifth, I'll mention again that we finished second.

26 Dec 2016, you call a loss to Southampton:

Actual result: Win 4-1

In the aftermath, you out yourself as a troll and change the record:

29 Dec 2016: Watford are going to beat us:

Actual result: Another win 4-1

Tell you what, I'll stop right here. I've got other work to do. Your record of calling anything is fucking horrible.

he-smashed-it.jpg

By all means, let's do a retrospective on your previous bold calls...

Sept 2016, You're critical of people happy with the state of our squad:
Of course, we then went on to finish second in the league...

Nov 2016, You're calling us to lose at the Emirates:

Result was 1-1 draw.

Same day, you're calling for Poch to be sacked:

Couple of weeks later:

1 Dec 2016, Pochettino is worse than Sherwood:

8 Dec, we're going to finish fifth.

Again, we finished second that season...

18 Dec, you wildly neg Harry Winks:

And then you slate the team, again:

In fact, we picked up all 9 points from Watford, Southampton, and Chelsea, and instead of struggling for fifth, I'll mention again that we finished second.

26 Dec 2016, you call a loss to Southampton:

Actual result: Win 4-1

In the aftermath, you out yourself as a troll and change the record:

29 Dec 2016: Watford are going to beat us:

Actual result: Another win 4-1

Tell you what, I'll stop right here. I've got other work to do. Your record of calling anything is fucking horrible.

19 'Funny's' and counting.
That has to be a Yank record on here...

lZOperalzOk_qVfczBe8hgaco2o.gif

Does anyone else have this inner monologue going on...

Me: “I’m confident. We should win this. We’re the better team.”

Me: “shut up you idiot. Don’t tempt fate.”

Me: “I know but taking a step back, we have be better players, the better manager and more heart.”

Me: “Nice one. Now you’ve done it. You just had to say it didn’t you. It’s completely your fault if we lose now. Dickhead.”

Today has the potential to be euphoric (Kane’s top corner curler to put us in the lead) or heartbreaking (inexplicably letting them equalise with a nothing goal out of knowhere after dominating the shit out of them).

I hate this fixture. But I love it!

COYS!!!

Wow Don Giovanni Don Giovanni really is a complete wanker, disagree with one of his shite posts and he goes though and disagrees with all my posts from this week, surely a maggot such as yourself has something better to do? :dembelefingers:
I'll never forget when I posted that my dad was in hospital after a heart attack and he started neg repping all my posts, including the post I said that in, and admitted he was only doing it to get a reaction.

Troll of the lowest kind.

Back
Top Bottom