Mighty Spurs vs Piemonte Calcio | Sun 1230BST/1330CEST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For Android mobiles and tablets I always use www.tvtap.net and www.livenettv.xyz
Download and install for a great choice of channels....enjoy :thumbup:
Sadly doesn't work for Apple machines.
Stream listings are on SportEventz app from playstore... sorted.
Cheers dude, the tvtap app worked perfectly, no wonky connection, slow buffering or drop outs. As good as you're gonna get without watching a tv channel. I'll have to investigate the full scope of its abilities in the next few days.
:dierpochhug:

Let's not get too carried away but it was a very impressive performance against a strong Juventus side with the youngsters nicely integrated amongst the senior players. Bodes extremely well for the season ahead and if Sessegnon and Lo Celso join in the party then yes I truly believe we have a league winning squad.
:coys:

Let's not get too carried away but it was a very impressive performance against a strong Juventus side with the youngsters nicely integrated amongst the senior players. Bodes extremely well for the season ahead and if Sessegnon and Lo Celso join in the party then yes I truly believe we have a league winning squad.
Quadruple incoming.

I agree but think we need a new RB as well mate, that area is a huge weakness for us imo.

Fuck that let’s get carried away we’re going win the (Champions) League

What a fantastic match that was, the only real negatives I can take from it is that.

1. Dele doesn't look sharp mentally or physically.

2. We definitely need a new RB.

Other than that we looked fantastic and very sharp all over the pitch, the youth impressed me especially, Troy and most importantly, Skipp, who was my MOTM tbh.

Would love to see us bring in Lo Celso to give Eriksen some competition, I noticed Poch said Eriksen had a knock? Is that the case or are we avoiding playing him incase we sell him?
We're going to see quite a few similar comments on Dele in the coming season... not wanting to start a huge debate on Dele's worth to the squad but he's probably been the recipient of such remarks over the last 3 seasons more than any other player.

Last edited:
What a fantastic match that was, the only real negatives I can take from it is that.

1. Dele doesn't look sharp mentally or physically.

2. We definitely need a new RB.

Other than that we looked fantastic and very sharp all over the pitch, the youth impressed me especially, Troy and most importantly, Skipp, who was my MOTM tbh.

Would love to see us bring in Lo Celso to give Eriksen some competition, I noticed Poch said Eriksen had a knock? Is that the case or are we avoiding playing him incase we sell him?

I saw a story that said that as well as Dier Eriksen pre season medical found a minor problem and he had a minor surgical procedure, less than ,Dier but more than nothing. Eriksen was given the option to come on preseason or stay back at Hotspur Way, but obviously came. And looks very happy to be with his mates !

We're going to see quite a few similar comments on Dele in the coming season... not wanting to start a huge debate on Dele's worth to the squad but he's probably been the recipient of such remarks over the last 3 seasons than any other player.

I just don't think his head is fully in the game mate, lots of distractions outside of football is the reason he hasn't been at his best imo.

I saw a story that said that as well as Dier Eriksen pre season medical found a minor problem and he had a minor surgical procedure, less than ,Dier but more than nothing. Eriksen was given the option to come on preseason or stay back at Hotspur Way, but obviously came. And looks very happy to be with his mates !

That's good news then at least, would love to keep him here.

Need to give him some competition with LO Celso though imo.

The whole reason I asked though is because of Zidanes comments on Bale and what Poch said when asked about it.

Was thinking that maybe Real might sign Eriksen with Bale coming to us and then LO Celso comes in as Eriksens replacement?

Great game for a pre season match, even better result for Spurs. Played some good football and overall well worth the win. Ndombele off to a great start with his ball into Moura, Skipp very impressive.
Kane’s goal was something else.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom