Mighty Spurs vs Piemonte Calcio | Sun 1230BST/1330CEST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Got very scrappy second half, never understand what managers learn from doing that in friendlies, hard to assess players when things become chaotic and tactically incoherent.

We looked very good first half, pressing was good, played some nice stuff.

Skipp the stand out performer over 90, good 45 from Parrott and Winks.

One other handy website for everybody

Would it be worth having a Streaming thread listing good websites for members to easily access whenever matches were on /coming up rather than keep having to post on match day threads ?? Constant 'stream' of information then ?? :thumbup: :sneaky:

I'll see how many positive responses this post receives....and if enough (say 10 plus) I'll start one, how's that ?

Thread started....enjoy.

Last edited:
I love Harry Kane!

Lucas is gonna have a massive season for us. Honestly we get in Sessegnon and Lo Celso we can push for the title.

Fun game. I thought the youth looked real good. Particularly the starters. Roles also looking promising. Anthony seems to have come on in strides during his loan to Spain. A few wrong decisions but a good performance at LB. Tanganga also looked strong. And Troy Boy as well of course and Skippy.

Ndombele is money.

That's good news then at least, would love to keep him here.

Need to give him some competition with LO Celso though imo.

The whole reason I asked though is because of Zidanes comments on Bale and what Poch said when asked about it.

Was thinking that maybe Real might sign Eriksen with Bale coming to us and then LO Celso comes in as Eriksens replacement?

Am hoping to see Lo Celso announced within about a week, after his mandatory post Copa America break.

Think Eriksen has played pretty much every match he's bee. fit to play for several years so think Lo Celso can give him a rest sometimes but think we will also see Lo Celso on the pitch at same time as Eriksen.

Bale will only come if Madrid are prepared to pay off Bales contract - currently circa £100m of wages over 3 years - so if it happens likely to be at end of TW if Madrid are desperate.

Back
Top Bottom