Mighty Spurs vs AS Roma. Il derby di Totti

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poor first half that. Not at all sure about CCV or Onomah. KWP looks lost on the left and we are getting opened up far too easily.
Dele has been poor.
That said, shocking penalty decision. Almost laughable really.
We miss Eriksen's creativity & we look a bit devoid of ideas.
Hoping for a much better showing. It may be a friendly but fucking hell, they'd better make it worth my while staying up...

:carrollwtf:
Go to bed you shandy drinking northern southern bastard.

It's a pre-season friendly you cunts. Some of you need sectioning. And for all you dweebs expecting a sing song jolly up, have you considered that people (that's real people with air in their lungs) aren't remotely interested?

1335298036781_3013300.png

great game and yet another welcoming break from the boring cunt-off in the transfer thread. really enjoyed seeing the italians rolling around half dead lol muppets!

a few decent performances not to mention janssen scoring which will do his confidence the world of good. that lad on the wing looked good, as did n'koudou (although to be fair he did look like he was going to fall over every time he got the ball lol)

harry winks in the team is great to see.

Some sloppy play, some bad bounces, some wrong decision at key moments. That shit can happen, and tonight it did. But some of our play was excellent.

Roma are the type of team we always seem to play in the knockout stages of the Europa........and the above sounds exactly how every single one of those bastard games seems to turnout for us

I thought the youngsters put up a decent show, impressed by Winks as well.Quite an enjoyable game to be honest, let down quite a bit by the level of officiating...

If there is no VAR, what was Coco the fucking clown doing consulting a forth official, who was miles away from the incident?
He was right behind Fazio's foul on Kane but probably still had some custard pie in his eyes, and I believe he missed a neon signed 'look at me, I'm going to foul the defender' drag on Wimmer for the 3rd goal, as he was still mildly shocked when the doors fell off his fucking car.
He would be well at home in the early rounds of the Ropey League as UEFA go round the pubs on the day of the game asking if anyone fancies Reffing a game tonight.
Best part of the night was when he said to Poch, you're off, only for Poch to reply in Spanish 'No, I'mo fucking notto!'
Then again it must be difficult keeping up with play with a red nose and a pair of fucking great shoes.
Cunt.
This is actually better than the match

Back
Top Bottom