Micky van de Ven

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sadly I think this will be like the one Kane got when Mourinho was in charge. He’ll probably need an operation and be out for at least 3 months.
Yeah 100%. Was fucked, looked like a tear based on how quickly how he went down and how he couldn’t walk off but u never know. Would be surprised if he’s back before mid Feb tbh

Most of us knew before the season started that we needed to bring in 2 quality centre halves, especially after we let Sanchez go. For whatever reason, it didn’t happen & unfortunately, that decision will probably come back to haunt us big time.

He grabbed at it high, which is never good, but not right up at the bottom of the arse cheek, which is the worst.

images

You never know Phillips and/or Dorrington might end up being revelations.

Was stupid not bringing another CB in but nothing we can do about it now. We expect the players to give it their all regardless of adversities so can't just call it quits as a fanbase now.

Gutted. I think he was marginally better than Romero this season and he’ll be a bigger loss at CB. I think he’d have complimented Dier much better than Romero.
Yeah I think this one is going to hurt us more than almost any other player we have. No adequate cover, and he is the perfect player for our system.

That's not to mention the question mark about his ability to get back to his former athleticism after recovery. This one hurts really bad. Really a cursed Monday yesterday.

I'm in no mood for all that Carry On...
Read the ROerM Missus!

But yes, "right up the bottom of the arse cheek" is a medical term I'd have trouble with not laughing at, if it weren't SO serious for VDV...

So GROW UP!!
(Edit: forgot to add a smiley Face to show I was being light hearted!)
😉😏🙄😀😭😂

...so save your 'disagrees' for summit more serious Jaynola Jaynola !!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom