Micky van de Ven

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good luck Micky.

You'll be criticised with every misplaced pass. The moment you miss a header or clear the ball in the opposite direction, you'll get abused. Every goal we concede will be down to you and every clean sheet will be in spite of you.

But welcome to Spurs. You'll love it here

He has Kyle Walker pace and Ledley King level defending. That's a hell of a combination for a 22 year old. Only injuries could stop him from becoming and being one of the very best defenders in the world for years to come.

Not only has he looked brilliant, he’s made others around him look better. Romero can perform to the standard he should be as he finally has a proper centre half next to him.

He was a target for some of the worst Palace fouls, and that blasted ref let them get away with it. They obviously realized very quickly how important he is to our way of playing.
I can't believe how good he is, looks like he has been playing alongside Cuti and Vic for years not weeks.
I'm trying not to get carried away, but he looks the real deal.

I've had sex before
jennifer lawrence ok GIF

To think there has been defenders like this kicking around Europe and we've been having to watch Dier, Davies, Sanchez etc for years is mental.

Such an upgrade for our team its unreal. So good this lad.

“To me, he looks a bit wooden. I am just saying what I see. I don’t know a lot about him and, hopefully, he is a lot better than I think. He is very wooden on the ball. Slow on the turn."

Tim Sherwood, August 2023

Back
Top Bottom