Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not a fan of the way the BBC have covered the Luton/Liverpool game at all.

One of the biggest results in Luton's history, drawing with/nearly beating one of the best teams in the world and the headlines are about Diaz.

It goes without saying that his situation is fucking terrible but show some respect to Luton. They've released two articles post game, both centred around Diaz. Make the match day one about Luton and the great result they pulled off, by all means mention Diaz, who scored a very important goal within that game. Make a second one about Diaz (who showed serious balls and composure to perform at this level given the horrendous circumstances).

So fucking sick of the media sucking off teams like Liverpool and United at every possible opportunity.

Normally I'd say clicks and money, but the BBC doesn't have adverts or monetisation on the UK based version of the site.

No idea who this is but fair play on calling out the scummy “please click on us” media.

View: https://x.com/fullback03/status/1721122121407959233?s=46&t=zxduyQsbnnQcjl5g12fBVQ

I think THIS epitomises the Media view on Spurs...

They can't BEAR the idea of us ever getting TOO good, so they have to keep us in our place... By selling Kane for us each year....

But when we DO DARE start to show signs of getting any good, (without Kane) they panic, and start shitty polls like this!!

Not a fan of the way the BBC have covered the Luton/Liverpool game at all.

One of the biggest results in Luton's history, drawing with/nearly beating one of the best teams in the world and the headlines are about Diaz.

It goes without saying that his situation is fucking terrible but show some respect to Luton. They've released two articles post game, both centred around Diaz. Make the match day one about Luton and the great result they pulled off, by all means mention Diaz, who scored a very important goal within that game. Make a second one about Diaz (who showed serious balls and composure to perform at this level given the horrendous circumstances).

So fucking sick of the media sucking off teams like Liverpool and United at every possible opportunity.
My sentiments entirely. That was a massive performance and result by them and they got minimal credit.

The Dias thing gave perfect deflection for the media to not have to analyse their darling Liverpool getting rolled over

I think THIS epitomises the Media view on Spurs...

They can't BEAR the idea of us ever getting TOO good, so they have to keep us in our place... By selling Kane for us each year....

But when we DO DARE start to show signs of getting any good, (without Kane) they panic, and start shitty polls like this!!
If sky sports was a newspaper you wouldn't wipe your arse with it

The story about Spurs apparently not having money to spend in Jan by Ornstein and perpetuated by Matt Law broke after we lose our 1st game of the season and lost players to injuries, how convenient. If you look at Twitter now it has Spurs fans arguing and throwing shit at the club because they choose to believe a story with absolutely 0 substance purely because of emotion and feeling.

So obvious what these guys are doing, I wish our fans would wise up to it.

Watching Big Match Revisted but don't know why I bother. We're on almost every week but they never show us winning a game.

Has anyone ever actually seen us win a match on there?

The media slant / bias is like something out of Black Mirror. Surreal

It might change if we had oil money or win a title. Cup won't change anything.

Back
Top Bottom